Flo and Co have been entertaining families since 1993. Originally a childminder and involved in the playgroup movement, Flo's specialty is younger children and families.
Flo and her team offer variety of entertainments for children's parties, weddings, christenings, BBQ's, Fetes, Galas, store openings and shopping centers.
We are fully insured for public liability and carry DBS checks. Flo herself is a member of Equity the Performers Union.
- How long do you need to set up?A minimum of 30 minutes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Insured for £10 million with Equity.
- What experience do you have working with children?An ex childminder, playgroup worker and an entertainer for 23 years, Flo has been working with children since 1986.
- How long is your performance?Anything from 30 minutes to 6 hours depending on the entertainment required.
- What age range do you work with?Families age 2 to pensioners, although 3 - 6's are a specialty.
- What venues can you work in?Shops and shopping centers, restaurants, pubs, halls, homes, tents, boats, anywhere that needs a bit of magic and sparkle.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes as long as the weather is not too cold, windy or wet.
- Is the show safe?All activities have risk assessments and Flo hasn't had an accident in 23 years.
- Any special requirements for the show?They vary for each activity.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, I have been police checked since 1986 and have an Enhanced Disclosure.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Normally up to 30 children for a birthday party, less is better as more children get to help and interact. Larger numbers can be catered for but the content has to be altered to this.
Face painting, balloon modelling, comedy magic, party games, circus skills workshops and walk about characters