Doodlebugs provide arts and craft workshops for children of all abilities. We come to you. Doodlebugs are a Social Enterprise (CIC company) based in Belfast and providing workshops throughout Ireland. We make weird and wonderful creations from recycled or everyday objects. Inspirational, unique, funky and fresh, you provide the space and we will do the rest.
Birthday party mum• 2 Dec 2016
My son has asked if we can have Doodlebugs at every birthday party so we may well see you again soon!
Catherine Roy• 2 Dec 2016
My 6 year old attends Doodlebugs Creative Workshop as an after school activity and it is one of the few extra curricular activities that he gets excited about! He is naturally very shy, particularly in larger groups of children, but not only has Doodlebugs brought out his creative side, it has really increased his confidence. This has been a very welcome bonus and so, regardless of the many creations he proudly brings home every week, the effect on his social skills has been priceless. Keep up t...
Lynn Campbell, Marketing Manager, IKEA Belfast• 2 Dec 2016
Doodlebugs are a great company, mirroring our sustainability foundations they continue to teach children how to create art from recycled materials, creating activities parents can get involved in. They are brilliant with the children and create a lasting impression on the store and our customers, giving our customers a reason to return.
- Are you DBS checked?All our staff have the appropriate checks to allow them to work with children.
- What experience do you have working with children?The company has been in operation from 2011 working with many public and private groups throughout Ireland. Our staff also all have their own experience working with children outside of this.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes
- How long do you need to set up?5 minutes or less.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?We can cater for the numbers that you require. As long as we know in advance so we can bring the appropriate resources.
-Group art workshops for schools, communities and organisations.
Group art workshops are usually 1 hour long structured workshops. Each participant in the group makes and takes home a craft they have...