Blossom Bell Tent Hire is a family run business, based in the beautiful Scottish Borders and covering the whole of the UK.
Born with a love of the great outdoors, we are regular campers taking our three children on an amazing outdoor adventure.
Living in the beautiful Scottish countryside means we get to experience nature at it's best.
Our bell tent accommodation is hassle free, ensuring you can make the most of your time away.
All packages are fully erected, saving you time and hassle.
Service is very important to us, it's all about helping you make amazing memories.
Imagine arriving at your chosen campsite and having a stunning bell ready and waiting for you.
With plenty of space for you and your luggage, more than enough headroom and is fully furnished with beds, bedding, tables, rugs and lighting.
Sounds good right?
Working in this industry came naturally to us and with over 15 years experience in the wedding and event industry, tent hire was an obvious choice.
We can offer a wide range of Bell tents such as our baby bell which is only 1.5m up to our Behemoth 8m Bell tent.
- How long do you need to set up?This depends on the number of tents or inflatable required. Our record for bell tents is 15 minutes per tent (but longer than that to furnish and decorate).
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes.
- Do you provide power supply?Bell tents do not need power. We prefer to use an existing electricity supply for inflatables, but can supply a generator if required.
- What about lighting in your marquee?We supply fairy lights and camping lanterns with our bell tents.
- Do you provide marquee heating?We can supply a wood burning stove with bell tents at an extra cost.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Not at all, but we do have maximum numbers that can use a tent or inflatable at any time.
- Which areas do you cover?We cover the whole f the UK with our bell tents.For inflatables, we prefer to stay within 50 miles of our base in the Scottish Borders, though we are open to discussion.