Angel faces offers *award winning face painting, balloon modelling, glitter tattoos, festival glitters, bling bar and gems, mehndi/henna, and MUA services for any public, private or corporate event, party or special occasion, to bring that extra bit of added sparkle to your day.
*Award presented at the 2017 FACE conference uk.
Oliver Greensides• April 27, 2019
Absolutely fantastic. Very happy children so very happy parents!
Charlotte Houghton• Feb. 23, 2019
I booked angel faces for my daughter's 7th party at home and wasn't disappointed. The lady fitted in well to the party and painted several unicorns which looked great, and the spiderman for my son was very detailed. I loved the carnival glitter my daughter had done and both the glitter and facepaint stayed on until bed time and didn't itch either child. There were 9 children and all were done in the hour so very good value for money too! I would definitely recommended angel faces for boys as well as girls parties because she managed to keep my 4 yr old boy still while she did his face, which is something of a miracle.
Shivee Norny Waldoo• Aug. 26, 2018
Thank you to Laura for coming out on a bank holiday Sunday for shelbys party amazing face painter will be booking again and recommending to everybody xx
Caroline Sandria Hoe• June 18, 2017
This 'glitter lady' is fab. We hijacked Laura on a walk up the prom on a night out. She was very professional and friendly and did our glitter and henna tattoos absolutely beautiful. Would recommend for any occasion. We had lots of giggles, it's a shame she couldn't of come out with us for a cheeky beer
Tammy Louise Jackson• June 18, 2017
A last minute walk down to the beach on a night out lead to a trip to see this lovely lady. Very friendly and some great henna tattoos for me and my friends - we even got some glitter too. would definitely recommend her. Xx
Jodie Punshon• July 16, 2017
Absolutely fantastic... we had a bit of a chaos party for my sons 6th Birthday... it didn't matter what the children asked for, they got it. I would recommend her and her husband for balloons for any Party or occasion. Thank you again xx
- How long do you need to set up?Around 10-15 minutes for an indoor function, or around 30-45 minutes for an outdoor public event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, I am fully insured with Black friars.
- What experience do you have working with children?Not only do we have four children, but I (Laura) have been face painting for over six years now. I'm also a teaching assistant at a local dance school during the week, work at an out of school club during school term breaks, and I help out periodically at my childrens school. I have an enhanced DBS as well as a standard/basic DBS, as well as being level three fully trained in paediatric first aid.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, I have an enhanced DBS from June 2017,as well as a basic DBS renewed in January 2017
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, we don't like to limit numbers, but rather, some designs may be simplified slightly if there are a lot of children wanting to be painted/have glitter tattoo's/henna/balloons, just to meet time demands* *This statement applies with in a reasonable amount of time given/booked for the number of children or adults who would like to be painted, have balloons, glitter tattoo's or henna applied. All to be discussed and agreed upon at time of booking.
Face Painting, Balloon Modelling, Glitter tattoo's, Festival chunky glitters, Festival Gems and Bling, Henna artist, Prenatal belly painting and Qualified Make Up Artist.