Angel faces offers *award winning face painting, balloon modelling, glitter tattoos, festival glitters, bling bar and gems, mehndi/henna, and MUA services for any public, private or corporate event, party or special occasion, to bring that extra bit of added sparkle to your day.
*Award presented at the 2017 FACE conference uk.
Daniel Barley• 17 Dec 2017
We had angel faces at a family part last night and I must say it was brilliant. The lady was very friendly, chatty and made everyone feel great. Will definitely be booking her again and will be recommending to anyone that asks!
Oliver Greensides• 27 Apr 2019
Absolutely fantastic. Very happy children so very happy parents!
Charlotte Houghton• 23 Feb 2019
I booked angel faces for my daughter's 7th party at home and wasn't disappointed. The lady fitted in well to the party and painted several unicorns which looked great, and the spiderman for my son was very detailed. I loved the carnival glitter my daughter had done and both the glitter and facepaint stayed on until bed time and didn't itch either child. There were 9 children and all were done in the hour so very good value for money too! I would definitely recommended angel faces for boys as wel...
Sarah Coupland• 6 Jul 2019
Excellent face painting and glitter tattoos. Children all loved it, managed to get all the children's faces painted with in the 2 hour slot. The face painting lady was very talented and all looked amazing.
Michelle• 28 Apr 2018
"I just want to say thank you very much to Laura and Simon for the service provided: face paint, tattoos and balloons.
All their designs was fantastic and I would definitely recommend to all. Everyone at my sons birthday party was really impressed and the kids was really happy and impressed too."
- How long do you need to set up?Around 10-15 minutes for an indoor function, or around 30-45 minutes for an outdoor public event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, I am fully insured with Black friars.
- What experience do you have working with children?Not only do we have four children, but I (Laura) have been face painting for over six years now. I'm also a teaching assistant at a local dance school during the week, work at an out of school club during school term breaks, and I help out periodically at my childrens school. I have an enhanced DBS as well as a standard/basic DBS, as well as being level three fully trained in paediatric first aid.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, I have an enhanced DBS from June 2017,as well as a basic DBS renewed in January 2017
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, we don't like to limit numbers, but rather, some designs may be simplified slightly if there are a lot of children wanting to be painted/have glitter tattoo's/henna/balloons, just to meet time demands* *This statement applies with in a reasonable amount of time given/booked for the number of children or adults who would like to be painted, have balloons, glitter tattoo's or henna applied. All to be discussed and agreed upon at time of booking.
Face Painting, Balloon Modelling, Glitter tattoo's, Festival chunky glitters, Festival Gems and Bling, Henna artist, Prenatal belly painting and Qualified Make Up Artist.