A family run business providing bespoke service predominantly to brides and grooms but also provide Children's entertainment and we are both fully qualified photographers.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
- Are you DBS checked?Helen is yes.
- What experience do you have working with children?Helen is the children's entertainer and hs been so for over ten years.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?As a rule one hour
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are a family run business.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We edit all photographs that are of a top standard and send them.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Two weeks
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What kind of technology do you use?We use high quality equipment based around a digital format, but we also can provide a retro style disco using vinyl and turntables.
- What style of photos do you take?Mixture of reportage and formal.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What does the wedding package include?Full Dj Set up, that includes music videos, we also take photographs of the event that we display on the screen and you get a copy of them at the end of the event to keep.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?Music from the 1950's through to current chart, it all depends on the audience and clients requirements. We offer a music request service.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
Mobile DJ, male of female, Photography and video services, retro vinyl disco and sound engineer for bands and events.