FULLY EXPERIENCED REGISTERED DJs
With over 40 years of combined experience, Helen & Nik have the knowledge to assist you in making your event one to remember for all the right reasons.
We understand that you may have looked at many other mobile disco’s and DJ’s to find the right disco for your event or party, be it a wedding, birthday party, engagement party or a public or corporate event, in fact anywhere that musical entertainment might be required.
Nik has been a DJ since he left school in 1981 and so has a wide knowledge of popular music from the 1950s through to the music of today, and has also worked abroad in Ibiza and Malta. He as for many years worked in the Commercial and radio arena and so is also at home talking to an audience on a microphone if this is required.
Helen has been a DJ for over 16 years now and as well as adult events she proves a special disco package for ages 5 to 12. Her Rug Rats Disco is aimed at providing a fun and safe video disco with party games for children, she provides the prizes and laminated winners certificates, saving you another job.
Nik has a full retro disco set up with over 4000 specially selected tracks from the 1950s to the 1990s Ideal for something a little different and adds an extra dimension to any party, a disco party how it was meant to be.
Nik & Helen are also BA degree qualified photographers and have photographed many weddings, corporate events and private parties, this is a service we can add on to your disco booking which will save you money over booking a separate photographer, just ask for more details.
If your event is off grid we can provide our own generator.
INSURANCE AND LEGAL
Many venues require PLI and PAT, we have both and can provide certificates to you or your venue. We are a registered business with HMRC and we always provide our clients with a full, clear written contract to give you piece of mind.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?Music from the 1950's through to current chart, it all depends on the audience and clients requirements. We offer a music request service.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- What does the wedding package include?Full Dj Set up, that includes music videos, we also take photographs of the event that we display on the screen and you get a copy of them at the end of the event to keep.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Mixture of reportage and formal.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use high quality equipment based around a digital format, but we also can provide a retro style disco using vinyl and turntables.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Two weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?We edit all photographs that are of a top standard and send them.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are a family run business.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No
- How long do you need to set up?As a rule one hour
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Helen is the children's entertainer and hs been so for over ten years.
- Are you DBS checked?Helen is yes.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Mobile DJ (male or female available).
Specialist wedding DJ (with online tools, free reception photography and a music request service).
Photography and video services (BA degree qualified photographers).
Retro vinyl disco (Full retro set up with over 4000 vinyl tracks to choose from from the 50s to the 90s)
Sound engineer for bands and events (FOH PA and engineer available for small to medium sized events).
Generator available for off grid events (We own our own generator should you need power providing also).
Rug Rats children's disco (special party disco for children, including music videos, party games, certificates and prizes).
Nik Andrews Photography (wedding and corporate photography)
Fang & Fur (an animal party specially for children's parties and events).