A family run business providing bespoke service predominantly to brides and grooms but also provide Children's entertainment and we are both fully qualified photographers.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?Music from the 1950's through to current chart, it all depends on the audience and clients requirements. We offer a music request service.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- What does the wedding package include?Full Dj Set up, that includes music videos, we also take photographs of the event that we display on the screen and you get a copy of them at the end of the event to keep.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Mixture of reportage and formal.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use high quality equipment based around a digital format, but we also can provide a retro style disco using vinyl and turntables.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Two weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?We edit all photographs that are of a top standard and send them.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are a family run business.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No
- How long do you need to set up?As a rule one hour
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Helen is the children's entertainer and hs been so for over ten years.
- Are you DBS checked?Helen is yes.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Mobile DJ, male of female, Photography and video services, retro vinyl disco and sound engineer for bands and events.