A quick introduction to ABC Leisure- we are based in Sutton Coldfield and have been in business since 2003 making us one of the oldest party supplies companies in the Midlands. Rest assured when the time comes for your event we will still be here!
Over the years we have gained much experience in customer expectations / requirements and safety especially when using our challenging rides.
All our equipment is tested and we carry £5m public liability insurance. All documents can be emailed over to yourselves or to the venue directly.
Our photo booths start from £250 for a 2 hour gold package and then £50 per extra hour thereafter, includes all props , unlimited sittings, green screen, logo design / personalisation for photograph.
Sophie Lloyd• 9 Mar 2019
Good value for money, very efficient service provided and would definitely use again and recommend to friends and family! Great communication and organisation from ABC.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, a lot of our business is in childrens entertainment.
- Are you DBS checked?Some staff are.
- What experience do you have working with children?Some of our staff work in childrens settings
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?30 mins to 3 hours max depending on what is hires
- What is included in the menu?NA
- How does the open bar work?NA
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No , but we can recommend some excellent bakers!
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Do you offer special menus?No
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Pop corn and Candy Floss carts
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Instant
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have several booths and team members
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a team of upto 20 experienced staff. some have been with us since 2002.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, all photos are downloaded to a USB memory stick
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We no longer display customer photos online due to customers wanting varying levels of privacy, however if you want to upload photos to your Facebook page we can set our booths to do this.(WIFI dependant).
- What kind of technology do you use?Quality of print quality - we use professional dye sub printers as used in chemists shops and Jessops. Mitsubishi Dye Sub Printers Quality of photo paper - more and more competitors are using cheaper alternative paper not photo quality to reduce costs - we use Mitsubishi CKD746 4x6" photograph paper
- What style of photos do you take?Our photo booths have instant 4" x 6" prints
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes , we can cover several events and have up to 20 staff working during our busy periods.
- What does the wedding package include?We have a huge range of hire equipment including 4ft LOVE letters , photo booths Rodeo Bulls and inflatable games
- What services do you offer?Photo Booth , Rodeo Bull , Total Wipeout , Bouncy castle and inflatable Games , Skitle Alleys , Garden Games
Photo booths , rodeo bull, bouncy castles , Total Wipeout ,skittle alleys ,popcorn carts and much much more.