We provide face painting, simple balloon modelling and glitter tattoos for CHILDRENS PARTIES and events.
Reliable, professional, friendly and affordable.
Covering North Warwickshire, Leicestershire and parts of the West Midlands including Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Nuneaton. Bedworth, Leamington Spa & Kenilworth.
Please note that our minimum booking is 2 hours.
We do not do evening events.
Donna Roe• 22 Sep 2018
"Would thoroughly reccomend Deb, she arrived on time, was great with the kids, kept them entertained with her face painting, balloon modelling and glitter tattooing.
Will definately recommend and use again."
Sonya• 12 Feb 2017
Very happy so friendly and great job with kids they. Love her would book again thank you
Amanda Norrie• 13 Aug 2017
Debs was amazing, would highly recommend and will use for any future events.
Elaine Wilson• 29 Dec 2016
Fantastic the kids loved it couldn't be more happier
Gemma dyer• 2 Feb 2017
Debs came to do a 1 hour face painting, glitter tattoos and balloon animals for my sons 1st birthday at home. There were 7 children and she took time to do a brilliant job on all their faces with loads of designs to choose from. It was perfect for the small party we had and she was brilliant! I would definitely recommend her.
- How far do you travel?I'm based in North Warwickshire and so tend to cover Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton & Bedworth, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Tamworth and Hinckley (and all the surrounding villages). Depending on the distance, an extra fee may be applied.
- Do you do body painting / baby bumpsNo, I don't offer those services.
- Do you provide your own equipment?I provide face painting materials, glitter tattoos and balloons for modelling. If necessary, I can bring a table and chairs, but most venues have them. I no longer provide a gazebo, so this would need to be provided by you for outdoor events.
- Do you face paint adults?I am primarily a children's entertainer and face painter. I am happy to face paint adults at kids parties, if they want to join in the fun. I don't do adult only events, unless then happen to be daytime, as I don't do evenings anymore.
- Can you customise the designs for my event/party?Yes, if given enough notice then this can be done.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, I have insurance to cover me for face painting, children's entertaining and tutoring/teaching for the arts and crafts side of my business.
- What experience do you have working with children?6+ years experience from private parties to large public events.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, I have an enhanced DBS
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No. However, the time booked must always be realistic for the number of children that you're inviting. I'm always happy to discuss this in advance and quote based on my 7 years experience of what will work best.
- How long do you need to set up?5-15 minutes on average, depending upon the services booked.