Choosing a wedding cake is one of the most important and enjoyable parts of the wedding planning process. The cake cutting ceremony is an iconic moment in any wedding – it is one of the first actions you make as a married couple. Your cake will be on a display during the reception and not only must it reflect your style and the theme of the whole event but it also produces super romantic and emotive photo opportunities.
Therefore every couple should try to choose the most personalised and unique cake. To help with this, we’ve prepared the most trendy wedding cake styles for your inspiration. Сheck out top 10 wedding cake trends for every style, theme, and budget.
Top 10 Wedding Cake Trends 2020
1. Brushstroke Wedding Cake
2. Wedding Cake With Fresh Flowers
3. Wedding Cake With Gold Details
4. White Textured Wedding Cake
5. Black Wedding Cake
6. Sugar Flowers Wedding Cake
7. Glam Metallic Wedding Cake
8. Single Tier Wedding Cake
9. Geometric Wedding Cake
10. Wedding Cake With Pampas Grass Decor
So here are the biggest wedding cake trends for 2019. Choose the one you and your partner like and make your special day stylish and trendy with some tasty details.
More Wedding Cake Ideas Here:
- Wedding Trends 2020. An Interview with Boutique Owner Laura Daly
- 50 Wedding Proposal Ideas for 2020 (updated)
- Top 10 Wedding Cake Trends 2020
Marketing Manager at Poptop – UK Leading Events Planning Concierge Service