Choosing a wedding cake is one of the most important and enjoyable parts of the wedding planning process. The cake cutting ceremony is an iconic moment in any wedding – it is one of the first actions you make as a married couple. Your cake will be on a display during the reception and not only must it reflect your style & the theme of the whole event but it also produces super romantic and emotive photo opportunities.
Therefore every couple should try to choose the most personalised and unique cake. To help with this, we’ve prepared the most trendy wedding cake styles for your inspiration. Сheck out top 10 wedding cake trends for every style, theme, and budget.
Top 10 Wedding Cake Trends 2019
1. Tall Wedding Cakes
2. Textured Buttercream Wedding Cake
3. Wedding Cake With Gold Details
4. White Textured Wedding Cake
5. Gothic Dark Wedding Cake
6. Doughnut Wedding Cake
7. Elevated Naked Cake
8. Single Tier Wedding Cake
9. Geometric Wedding Cake
10. Wedding Cake with Floral Arrangements
So here are the biggest wedding cake trends for 2019. Choose the one you and your partner like and make your special day stylish and trendy with some tasty details. Also, check out the hottest wedding catering trends for 2019.
More Wedding Cake Ideas Here:
- Events booking platform Poptop releases market leading technology
- 26 Unique Winter Themed Wedding Ideas
- The Best Guide to Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 32 of The Most Bright & Airy Wedding Venue Ideas in the UK
- Poptop’s Guide to Food & Drink