The Gyro is a great party band. Our band can provide Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Saxophone, Cello, Violins, Drums, Trumpet and Trombone, including Backing Vocals and Female Lead. The Gyro provides the best and performs the biggest tracks ever made, delivering vocal harmonies and interaction on stage to get everyone on the dance-floor. The Gyro can also provide acoustic unplugged performances, and has an in-house DJ.
The Gyro enjoys playing covers for private functions, weddings, birthday parties. The band has also headlined at London Vault festival performing great and exciting Funk music. Also The Gyro performed at Goffs GFest, London's Camden Rock festival, The Queens festival and the Oxjam festivals.
The vocals of The Gyro, astonishing vocals, wistful and sultry, bringing folk to the funk, a band known for bringing more than one shiver down the spine. It says a lot about the quality of The Gyro!
When you consider the list of project our band members has performed and collabor...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Gyro are a professional 5 piece funk band available to hire for private functions, weddings, parties, public and corporate events.
- What are the highlights of your career?The Gyro that has performed at UK Largest arts festivals, has years of touring and countless gigs under their belt.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a large fanbase over 25000 on face book and twitter. If you have a business we will promote it.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private functions, weddings, parties, public and corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Bayou soul restaurant Camden 4th March 2016 The Vault Festival 25th Feb 2016 The Plowmen 5*restaurant, Henley -On-Thames 31st Oct 2015 Queens Park Festival - August 2015
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 minute or 3 x 40 minute set
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Reasonable area for a 5 piece band, with space for drums, amps, mic stands.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we do special request
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?2 x 60 minute or 3 x 40 minute set
Bruno Mars - 24kMagic
Jackson 5 - I want you back
Michael Jackson - Don’t stop till you get enough
Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
Chaka Khan - Ain’t nobody
David Bowie - Fame, Lets Dance
Bob Marley -...