Spirit offers mobile discos and sound and lighting hire for all events across the West Midlands.
Whether it's a full day service for a wedding or an evening party package, Spirit can provide a professional DJ. Sound and lighting services are ideal for bands, singers and DJs.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Spirit holds £10m PLI and all equipment is PAT tested for electrical safety. Risk assessments are also available on request.
- Do you do open-air acts?A weatherproof (water and wind proof) shelter must be provided.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Spirit offer a complete PA package and lighting system to complement your events. The PA systems range from a small pair of speakers for background music, to disco speakers, to a full PA system for bands, singers and DJs including mixing desk, amplifier, outboard, main speakers and foldback monitors. Our lighting system is flexible and can be adapted to the event - for a wedding we may use coloured LED wash lighting for a classy look with a mirror ball for added sparkle. For parties, we may use a system of flashing LED moonflowers and gobos for a nightclub atmosphere.
- What style of music do you offer?We offer what the client wants! A music form will be sent out before the event with a list of genres, and you select the genres you want. This could be 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Chart Rock, House, Trance etc. We also take specific requests and, if you want us to, can take requests from your guests too!
- Who are you?My name's Danny, 28, and started Spirit Sound and Lighting in 2006. Originally Spirit provided mobile discos for birthday parties, and soon branched out to cover weddings and many other events, including corporate functions, sports club parties, youth clubs and roller discos. My experience in providing sound and lighting for theatres, schools and churches allowed Spirit to provide a Sound and Lighting service, providing PA and lighting solutions for bands, singers and DJs. I'm passionate about music and determined to provide a top level of customer service to make sure you can enjoy and remember your event.
- How long does it take to set up?We normally like to have as much time as possible to set up to make sure everything looks neat and tidy. This means we'll arrive around an hour and a half before an event to set up. However, if needed, we can set up more quickly. The set up time does depend on the event and the amount of equipment.
Mobile discos, sound and lighting hire.