Southwest Discos Direct Provide Professional Wedding DJ & Event Services Throughout The Southwest Including A Variety Of Wedding Services For Your Big Day. Ranging From Photobooths, Dancefloors, Garden Games, Letters, Fun Foods, Carts, Karaoke. You Name It, WE CAN DO IT!
First of all, congratulations on your forthcoming wedding day. Now it’s time to start planning!
We understand that you want your wedding to be perfect and memorable. Which is why we will sit with you and form ideas and dreams, plan and coordinate a personalized plan to suit you.
Each wedding is unique and designed to accommodate your very own requirements and musical tastes. You can be sure Southwest Discos Direct will do just that!
Southwest Discos are the ultimate Gloucestershire wedding DJ entertainment. If you’re looking for a wedding DJ who can actually mix, read a diverse crowd and won’t talk unnecessarily on the microphone. You’ve found the right DJ for your event!
As our lights our manually controlled, thi...
Bethany young• 27 Dec 2018
John was absolutely brilliant......I just wanted to say a massive thank you as I didn't get chance to speak to you at the end of the night. Despite us being very indecisive about our first dance you were really accommodating and made sure everything was perfect for us !! If anyone is looking for a wedding DJ I would definitely recommend John !!! We couldn't be happier
Kim Cavilla• 22 Nov 2018
"We used John for our wedding on 22nd November 2018 at Manor by the Lake in Cheltenham......I cannot recommend John highly enough! He had one request from me...keep the dance floor full! 100% this was achieved!
John is professional and his kit is outstanding. He knows how to read the crowd keep the dance floor full! We loved the Mr and Mrs lights for our first dance!
He was super helpful and friendly and even worked with my cousin singing live and a full dance off!
Thank you John! Ke...
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Work Alone
- What kind of technology do you use?Modern High Spec Sound & Lighting.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No we commit ourselves to one wedding a day. If we do have 2 weddings in one day it will be for additional services only and not for a wedding DJ package.
- What does the wedding package include?Starlit Backdrops Wedding Projection Starlit Booth & Scrims Professional DMX Lighting Face To Face Consultation (within 15mile Of Gloucester) 5 hour wedding DJ
- What services do you offer?Wedding DJ packages Sound & Lighting Hire Toastmaster Candy Carts 6 Tier Chocolate Fountains Candy floss & Popcorn Machines Giant Garden Games Photobooths Heart Donut Wall Table Plans Wedding Furniture Dancefloors Confetti Cannons Vintage Post Box Projectors & Portable Screens Centre Pieces PA Systems Chiavari Chairs Venue Draping Rustic Furniture Pa Systems Backdrop Systems Giant Love & Initials
- Do you do open-air acts?We Will Try Our Best.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Happy to play any given request as long as approved by client if a personalised playlist is provided for the event.
- What style of music do you offer?I Specialise In All Genres From 50s To Current. I Can Fulfill Any Song Request If Available On ITunes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All my equipment is PAT tested on a annual basis & I Hold 10m Public Liability
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?ANY PA EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE & DMX PROGRAMMED LIGHTING.
6 Tier Chocolate Fountains
Candy floss & Popcorn Machines
Giant Garden Games
Heart Donut Wall
Vintage Post Box