I have been involved in music for over 40 years now, starting as a DJ in Walsall & roadie-ing for several local groups. Started doing Karaoke's in the Noughties. All our equipment is regularly checked, updated, and of course PAT tested. We have a 4000 watt pa & over 118,000 Karaoke tracks & 4 Radio Mics, so no messy leads.
We have been established over 18 years and carry music from every decade from the 1920's to the present day plus weekly-updated chart music so we can cater for varied tastes. We carry modern equipment including lasers and LED lighting to suit a range of venue types and openly invite music requests at each function. We operate as a two-man team in case of illness so that we can always fulfil our obligations and we are proud of the fact that to date we've not let anyone down, not even when I was in the middle of chemotherapy.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?4000+ watt PA, LED's and Lasers, plus smoke and bubble machines
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?We ALWAYS request a playlist, so the client gets exactly what they ask for
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, 100%
- Do you do open-air acts?Have done several weddings out doors in Marquee's
Disco's, Karaoke's and PA Hire