I've been playing clubs, late bars, and events for many years with bands such as Interaction, Mojo Pep and the Spiral Kings. I play accompaniament to dj's at venues such as Tiger Hornsby and the Hudson.
With a set list That covers chill out music from artists such as Alicia Keys, Marvin Gaye, The Weekend, Bonnie Raitt, Sia, Randy Crawford, Dua Lipa, etc. Together with a dance set that covers all the latest tunes from Ibiza including Sam Feldt, Lucy Pearl, Axero, Jubel, Drake, Marvin Gaye, The Jacksons, etc.
So whether it's a small intimate gathering, a wedding or a large corporate event, your audience will not be disappointed.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I do 2 x 45 minute sets. If you are having sax and dj then we will be playing in the evening, I will be on and off as the mood requires.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?The dj can pretty much play anything you would like, I will try my utmost to learn something for you.
- How much space do you require?Very little really, maybe space for the dj, but maybe 3 or 4 metres square.
- How long do you play for?Sax solo - 2 x 45 minute sets With Dj - usually on 20 mins playing with the dj and off for 10 - 15 mins throughout the night.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you do open-air acts?We haven't yet but if there is power, then I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem (weather permitting).
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely, and I'll do my very utmost to do it for you.
- What style of music do you offer?I play modern songs with a chilled out feel, similar to Radio Live lounge, from artists such as Alicia Keys, The Weekend, Randy Crawford, etc and also I play along with a dj spinning house music.
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
Passion Fruit - Drake
I Can't Feel My Face - The Weekend
I Cant Make You Love Me - Bonnie Raitt
Mercy Mercy Me - Marvin Gaye
On The Radio - Donna Summer