My Big Day Events are a St Albans based company providing DJ services, Photobooths, Lightup Letters, Lighting Solutions, Sweet Carts, Dancefloors, Magic Mirrors, and more!
We also offer unique bundle packages where delivery charge on multiple items is combined to save our clients money.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we provide a sound system, DJ booth, lighting, and DJ equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We automatically include 10m Public Liability Insurance cover and all equipment is PAT tested. We can increase cover if required.
- What style of music do you offer?Our DJs have vast experience meaning we can play a mixture of popular music styles to fill the dancefloor, and or specialist music genres or a playlist supplied by our clients.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?You have full control meaning you can allow us to take requests from guests, and if it isn't on your "do not play" list we will happily help. We can download anything not already in our database on the spot to avoid disappointment.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes we can. Let us know your requirements and we will provide a shortlist of options.
- What services do you offer?DJs Discos Photobooths Magic Mirrors Dancefloors Lighting Staging Production Backdrops Photographers and Videographers Sweet Carts & Chocolate Fountains Lightup Letters (4ft) Projector & Screens Events Planning Venue Dressing Chair Covers & Centrepieces
- What does the wedding package include?You can have single services or a package including all of our services, or somewhere in between.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?That depends. We are a team consisting of multiple PhotoBooths, Magic Mirrors, DJs, Dancefloor and Event crew members. We give a personal service to all our clients.
- What style of photos do you take?Photobooth photos.
- What kind of technology do you use?Everything is state of the art modern equipment and is maintained and upgraded regularly. We also have a backup for everything.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We include a USB as standard but if preferred we can provide a Dropbox gallery.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a team of professionals
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have several PhotoBooths and never book all of them out at one time meaning there's always backup available.
Magic Mirror Hire
Uplighting / Mood Lighting
Projector & Screen Services
Backdrops & Venue Dressing
Centre Peices & Chair Covers