Maestri is a fully live show band perfect for any type of event. It is also available as DJ-live band, incorporating live musicians and singers with a Live DJ.
Maestri Live is a fully live showband, so all the sounds you hear are from our fantastic musicians and singers. They can play anything to suit the styling of the event, from Jazz, Soul, Pop, Swing, R&B, Postmodern Jukebox Covers and current chart hits.
Maestri is also available as DJ live Band, a fairly new and increasingly popular concept in musical entertainment, incorporating live musicians and singers with a live DJ, to bring a truly unique and engaging experience to your event.
The band was formed in early 2015 by Manager, Tori Just, who saw a gap in the market for this new type of talent. Tori was joined by Musical Director, Paris Ruel in 2016 to build on the success already achieved by the band. Tori’s experience within the event and entertainment industry together with Paris’ experience within the music industry ...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Maestri is a fully live show band perfect for any type of event. It is also available as DJ-live band, incorporating live musicians and singers with a Live DJ.
- What are the highlights of your career?Maestri Live band played at The Cool Venue Awards 2017 at Café de Paris in London.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Maestri band includes: vocalists, rappers, saxophonists, percussionist/bongo players, drummers, bass players, trumpet players, electric and acoustic guitarists, violinists, upright bass and a DJ. This unique concept means that you can have as many or as few band members as you want, to meet the needs of your event, venue and budget.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any kind of events: corporate events, private parties, weddings...
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We can bring a PA system with us to every event, the PA we will bring is suitable for up to an audience of 80 people and a small venue and includes wireless mics, and a mixing desk, please let us know if the venue is bigger than 80 people, as we will need to bring in a sound company to provide a bigger PA which will be an additional cost. We can hire basic to high end lighting rigs if this is needed too, please note we do not have our own, so if the venue does not have lighting rigs this will need to be hired in.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- What style of music do you offer?WE can play anything to suit the styling of the event, from Jazz, Soul, Pop, Swing, R&B, Postmodern Jukebox Covers and current chart hits.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, it's possible.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, we do.