We have been running for over 10yrs in the southeast of Devon. Djing for various events, weddings, birthdays to divorce partys and even wakes. We've catered for all. And guarantee a great night for a great price.
Martin EDGINGTON• May 25, 2019
Ian from J&I Disco turned up promptly and had a very professional setup. he was polite and and very accommodating to our needs, Whenever We need to book another Disco i will look no further than Ian, I have had many comments over the last few days of what a great night we had on Saturday and how great the music, the disco and Ian were.
Thank You Ian
Tony Prowse• Oct. 12, 2019
everyone loved it. Ian had any record that anyone asked for & played some great songs that you don't often hear at normal discos. Would definitely recommend
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding mainly, birthdays and christmas / new years eve.
- How long do you play for?However long the customer requests, extra time is available at extra cost. Time depending.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?About 12ft width.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if I can find it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Not unless the customer requests it.
- What style of music do you offer?Any.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?As long as I can find it, yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I can