We have been running for over 10yrs in the southeast of Devon. Djing for various events, weddings, birthdays to divorce partys and even wakes. We've catered for all. And guarantee a great night for a great price.
Tony Prowse• Oct. 12, 2019
everyone loved it. Ian had any record that anyone asked for & played some great songs that you don't often hear at normal discos. Would definitely recommend
Martin EDGINGTON• May 25, 2019
Ian from J&I Disco turned up promptly and had a very professional setup. he was polite and and very accommodating to our needs, Whenever We need to book another Disco i will look no further than Ian, I have had many comments over the last few days of what a great night we had on Saturday and how great the music, the disco and Ian were.
Thank You Ian
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding mainly, birthdays and christmas / new years eve.
- How long do you play for?However long the customer requests, extra time is available at extra cost. Time depending.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?About 12ft width.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if I can find it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Not unless the customer requests it.
- What style of music do you offer?Any.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?As long as I can find it, yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I can