Energetic and upbeat covers duo on Graeme Heerden (keys/vocals) and Edward Black (guitar/vocals) with years of performing experience.
Sam McGurk• 11 Sep 2017
"When my wife and eye stumbled across Heerden & Black playing at a local restaurant we instantly fell in love with there versatile repertoire of songs and unique style on old and new tunes. When we nervously asked them if they would be available to play at our wedding and they're enthusiastic and eager reply was very well received.
The guys were happy to take on requests of songs and this made our day even more special.
When you are hearing multiply guests saying ""I love this song!"" and ""wh...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Upbeat and energetic covers duo with Pop, Blues, Jazz, Swing and R&B songs ranging from the last 50 years.
- What are the highlights of your career?Residencies in the North-West and London and performing at Ronnie Scotts, Jazz Cafe, Mayfair Arts Club and Piano Works.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Tight harmonies, energetic sets.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Events.
- Who are your previous clients?Genre Music
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or Bank Transfer
- How long do you play for?We play in 45 minute sets. Can play for up to 4 sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA yes. Lighting no.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute breaks. As many/few as needed.
- What style of music do you offer?Pop, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Swing, R&B.
Keane Somewhere Only We Know
Phantom Planet California
Maroon 5 Sunday Morning
Foster the People Pumped up Kicks
The Coral Dreaming of You
Gnarls Barkley Cra...