With over 25 years experience within the entertainment industry; we have covered Weddings, Birthdays, everything in between right through to Funerals!
We've worked at all kinds of places, some of the South East's most beautiful wedding venues - St Augustines, Tudor Marriott Golf & Country Club; some of the newest - The Night Yard, The Yarrow Hotel; some of the strangest - art galleries & zoo's -right through to posh boats on the Thames at New Year.
We provide DJs, Sound and Lighting equipment, Event & Wedding Photography, Photo Booths, Sweet Carts, Crisp Carts, Selfie Spaces, Video Projection & Confetti!
We cover all of the South East & London.
Our equipment is tested for safety (PAT certified), we have £10 million liability insurance for your peace of mind, and we secure all bookings with a contract.
matthew gibson• Aug. 30, 2018
Thankyou for helping to make are wedding day so special, we was very impressed with are dj. Friendly, fun, funny, music was spot on for us and are guests, we cant thank them enough and we would highly recomend them to anyone else for any future bookings worth every penny we spent.
Amy• Oct. 31, 2017
lovely guy and brilliant DJ, would highly recommend.
Jade• Oct. 31, 2017
Absolutely amazing there life savers called at last minute as a previous DJ cancelled for my little sisters party phoned Steve up and he was amazing especially considering at last minute asking him to do all this wouldn't go anywhere else now I would 100% recommend to anyone. Really made my sisters day couldn't thank you enough
Hannah Marie• Oct. 31, 2017
Fantastic service! Turned up looking very professional for our wedding reception. Played all types of music, took requests and was a genuine lovely person. Very flexible with home visits prior to our wedding.
Jessica• Oct. 31, 2017
We used Exclusive Sounds for our wedding day, and we had exceptional customer service. Thank you so much Steven for your professional yet friendly approach and for putting us at ease throughout the entire process. Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for an event!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes! Its all safety checked (PAT).
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES! Its a requirement for venues to have both Public Liability & PAT tested equipment. Certification can be provided.
- What style of music do you offer?We cover everything from the 1920's through til now.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Most Certainly!
- Do you do open-air acts?We can certainly see what we can do.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?YES! Enquire for a reduced rate.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use Canon DSLRs in our photo booths, selfie stations and our professional photographers. Our team all use Mac computers, for stability & reliability. Just in case something goes wrong, we've even got back up equipment.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, as standard, all of our photographs are included in an online gallery.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?One person cannot manage everything here at Exclusive Sounds. So we are predominantly a team of two, however for larger events, our team is expanded to cater for our clients needs.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Of course!
Sound & Light Equipment
Photo Booths with tonnes of props & instant print
Selfie Space complete with props
LOVE illuminated letters
Retro Crisp Cart