Electric Flair are a 4 piece wedding and party band from the North West of England, covering a variety of Rock, Pop and Motown from the 50s to modern day.
Providing high quality sound and lighting, Electric Flair pride themselves on being reliable, efficient and experienced with tried and tested set lists, guaranteed to fill a dance floor. Members of the band have performed at countless weddings, corporate events and birthday party’s.
What we offer:
• 2 x 1 hour or 3 x 40 minutes of live music
• FREE iPad DJ service
• Electric drum kit to accommodate sound limiters
• Acoustic sets for during the day or evening
• Professional DJ service, which includes live mixing and requests
Mr and Mrs Lowther (Wedding)• 22 Jun 2019
The band was great! They had everyone up dancing and even learnt our first dance song “Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton”. Would highly recommend.
James & Sophie (Wedding)• 15 Jun 2019
Just like to say a massive thank you for yesterday! You were brilliant! We’ve had so many friends and family commenting on how good you were. So thanks again and all the best.
Catriona Byrne, Liverpool Feedback Charity Event• 31 May 2019
Thank you once again for a fantastic night of music! That was definitely the best to date!! The playlist was just amazing! Everyone had the best time ever thanks to you! Thank you and I Shall be booking you again! Worth every penny!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Electric Flair are a 4 piece wedding and party band from the North West of England, covering a variety of Rock, Pop and Motown from the 50s to modern day.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing alongside the fantastic Nina Conti at a corporate event for Johnstone's Paint.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Electric Flair pride themselves on being reliable, efficient and experienced with members of the band having performed at countless weddings, corporate events and birthday party’s.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The guys love a good wedding but have also performed at a large number of events from 18th Birthdays to 60th Birthdays and from Christmas Parties to big Corporate Events and are guaranteed to keep the dance floor full, whatever the event might be.
- Who are your previous clients?Sky Bet, Jaguar Land Rover, Johnstones Paint, Genre Music (The Botanist etc.) and 100s of bride and grooms.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or Bank Transfer
- How long do you play for?2 x 1 hour live sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have all our own PA and lighting system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All our equipment is tested and insured.
- How much space do you require?We do request a space of 4 x 3 metres, although we have played in tighter spots!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We always try to accommodate song requests. If we can do it justice, we will play it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We would normally request a minimum 30 minute break between 2 x 1 hour sets.
- What style of music do you offer?Rock, Pop and Motown from the 50s to modern day.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?We always try to accommodate song requests. If we can do it justice, we will play it
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, we do!
- Can you provide background music or DJ service?Yes, as an option we can provide a FREE iPad DJ service which includes a large database of songs. Alternatively you can provide us with your own playlist via Spotify. A professional DJ service is also available which includes everything you would expect from booking a separate DJ - Live Mixing and Requests!
1. Valerie – Amy Winehouse
2. Funky Music – Wild Cherry
3. Stuck in the Middle – Stealers Wheel
4. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
5. Little Respect – Wheetus
6. Mustang Sally – The Commi...