At the heart of every Earcandy act is a simple philosophy.
Life isn’t about facts and figures. It’s about feelings. The moments that shape who we are, moments that bring us together. These moments are what we live for.
That’s why our musical team buck the trend and develop our acts from scratch. They are a manifestation of our passion and collective experience in the record industry; each one designed to leave you and your guests speechless.
The result? Acts that redefine what ‘function entertainment’ should be.
Experience Earcandy entertainment and you’ll see what the fuss is about.
Claire Piggott• 1 Dec 2017
Music wasn't great. Had to keep asking him to change songs/requesting songs.
Becky Stevenson• 8 Aug 2018
Absolutely fantastic. Very friendly and professional. Lots of our guests said how amazing they were. Would definitely recommend.
Steve Wyatt• 7 Jul 2018
Excellent performance, great fun and friendly group.
Kelly Hoey• 30 Sep 2017
The band were amazing, the singers came and said hello to us before our first dance which was a lovely personal touch. Then when the party got started they were incredible from start to finish, they put all their energy into every song and my friends were on the dance floor all night! Thanks Soul Fresh for an unforgettable evening.
Stuart Coxhead• 16 Sep 2017
Fantastic act. Loved every song they played. Very professional. On time and polite. They read the room to perfection and played the songs to match the ambiance perfectly. Can highly recommend booking for all occasions and especially for weddings. Had myself and all my friends dancing well into the night including my grandparents. So so happy with the professionalism and they sound incredible.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Acts normally require at least 15 minutes for every hour of performance
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, some of our packages allow customers to make bespoke song choices
- How much space do you require?It will depend on which act/s and line ups you require
- How long do you play for?Typical sets are 2 hours of performance, however we can tailor our quotes to suit your needs
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept Payment by Debit or Credit card
- Who are your previous clients?We've worked with huge brands such as Amazon, Disney, EE, GHD, as well as many private weddings.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anything from Intimate weddings to sell out theatres and stadiums
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a production company; that means we work with our acts so that you get better entertianment
- What are the highlights of your career?Our staff come stright from the record indrusty, and our performers have worked with many famous faces, in the West End and on high level tours.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We provide live music for customers that want the best entertainmnet for their wedding.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes - just ask us and we should be able to accomidate
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
-> Live Bands
-> AV Equipment and production
-> String Quartet and Harpists
-> Acoustic Music
-> Singer-only acts