At the heart of every Earcandy act is a simple philosophy.
Life isn’t about facts and figures. It’s about feelings. The moments that shape who we are, moments that bring us together. These moments are what we live for.
That’s why our musical team buck the trend and develop our acts from scratch. They are a manifestation of our passion and collective experience in the record industry; each one designed to leave you and your guests speechless.
The result? Acts that redefine what ‘function entertainment’ should be.
Experience Earcandy entertainment and you’ll see what the fuss is about.
Steve Wyatt• July 7, 2018
Excellent performance, great fun and friendly group.
Absolutely flawless service from the Earcandy Team - we couldn't have asked for anything more. Motown Gold and Earcandy DJ rocked our event and the party didn't finish until the early hours! Great job!
Boura Cann• Feb. 3, 2019
Motown Gold was fantastic as well as the DJ. All of my guests commented on how great they were and the dance floor was hopping.
Fiona Sheffield• Sept. 15, 2018
All our guests, and us, of course, thought the band was absolutely brilliant....great songs, great musicianship, great guys...they caught the mood and everyone danced and sang etc...they definitely made our wedding reception party extra special..thank you so much.
Emily Ewart• Aug. 9, 2018
The Strings were fantastic, thank you so much for all your help and speedy responses in organizing. As this was for our wedding, it really made us feel like we were the top priority, thank you.
Lauren Walsh• Aug. 25, 2018
Damon was brilliant! He played every song I wanted and had the dance floor going! The DJ booth looked amazing as well. Thank you Damon!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We provide live music for customers that want the best entertainmnet for their wedding.
- What are the highlights of your career?Our staff come stright from the record indrusty, and our performers have worked with many famous faces, in the West End and on high level tours.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a production company; that means we work with our acts so that you get better entertianment
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anything from Intimate weddings to sell out theatres and stadiums
- Who are your previous clients?We've worked with huge brands such as Amazon, Disney, EE, GHD, as well as many private weddings.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept Payment by Debit or Credit card
- How long do you play for?Typical sets are 2 hours of performance, however we can tailor our quotes to suit your needs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?It will depend on which act/s and line ups you require
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, some of our packages allow customers to make bespoke song choices
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Acts normally require at least 15 minutes for every hour of performance
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes - just ask us and we should be able to accomidate
-> Live Bands
-> AV Equipment and production
-> String Quartet and Harpists
-> Acoustic Music
-> Singer-only acts