At the heart of every Earcandy act is a simple philosophy.
Life isn’t about facts and figures. It’s about feelings. The moments that shape who we are, moments that bring us together. These moments are what we live for.
That’s why our musical team buck the trend and develop our acts from scratch. They are a manifestation of our passion and collective experience in the record industry; each one designed to leave you and your guests speechless.
The result? Acts that redefine what ‘function entertainment’ should be.
Experience Earcandy entertainment and you’ll see what the fuss is about.
Stephen Slavny• July 21, 2019
Motown Gold gave a sensational performance at my daughter's wedding! The sound was wonderful! The band made it a direct, personal experience for my guests. They played a major part in making the day a great success. well done Motown Gold, you were brilliant.
Chris Morgan• July 13, 2019
The act were great; they were on time, I had really good communication with Sarah (Lead Singer) She was amazing. They played amazingly and fitted to occasion. The families that attended the day said that the band were spot on.
Shedeh Javadzadeh• July 6, 2019
Chris the lead singer was completely pro and put us at ease and led us throughout the evenings worth of announcements in a really friendly and clear manner. Also the band was completely amazing - great music, great sound, well rehearsed . Loads of people asked us how they go about booking them for the future.
David Cox• June 22, 2019
Charlotte of the acoustic duo was incredibly professional, dealing with last minute changes due to the communication issues with Earcandy mentioned above, and working with us to find a solution. The duo's performance on the day was fantastic and received many compliments from our guests.
Wendy Nixon• May 31, 2019
Black and Gold were great keeping the party atmosphere into the late evening.
Linda Leighton• May 7, 2019
Truly fantastic. All my guests kept coming up to me and telling me how brilliant they were, would definitely recommend that act to anyone.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We provide live music for customers that want the best entertainmnet for their wedding.
- What are the highlights of your career?Our staff come stright from the record indrusty, and our performers have worked with many famous faces, in the West End and on high level tours.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a production company; that means we work with our acts so that you get better entertianment
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anything from Intimate weddings to sell out theatres and stadiums
- Who are your previous clients?We've worked with huge brands such as Amazon, Disney, EE, GHD, as well as many private weddings.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept Payment by Debit or Credit card
- How long do you play for?Typical sets are 2 hours of performance, however we can tailor our quotes to suit your needs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?It will depend on which act/s and line ups you require
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, some of our packages allow customers to make bespoke song choices
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Acts normally require at least 15 minutes for every hour of performance
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes - just ask us and we should be able to accomidate
-> Live Bands
-> AV Equipment and production
-> String Quartet and Harpists
-> Acoustic Music
-> Singer-only acts