With over six years of DJing experience, Glen John has performed at a host of clubs, bars and private events including weddings, corporate bookings and luxury cruise ships. Alongside his passion for House, Pop, Classic R&B & Disco, Glen John has years of experience with cross-genre mixing and can cater to any audience.
Glen John has been booked by a diverse list of clients which include the Gaucho, H&M, Cafe de Paris, P&O Cruises, Gymbox, Under The Bridge at Chelsea FC and The Address (London).
DJ appearances include residencies at Freedom Bar Soho, The Exhibit Balham & The Edge Bar, and previous gigs at Heaven London (Popcorn), Studio Spaces (Shoreditch), Shadow Lounge (Create DJ Competition where he came 2nd) and the Islington Academy O2. Glen John also took part in the Gaydio Radio New Year Takeover 2015 alongside DJs Soul Avengerz, Moto Blanco and Chew Fu.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PAT tested yes, PL is in progress.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No. I can provide DJ decks which removes the need for additional CDJ and mixer costs. Additional PA needs to be provided or discussed and hired separately.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, I welcome requests in advance of the event!
- What style of music do you offer?House is my first love but I play everything from chart to classics, disco, Motown, classics, pop, soul, lounge etc. I play club sets, bar sets, background music and also daytime gigs (around the pool).
Wedding DJ, Party DJ, Club DJ, Bar DJ, Music Management - I can provide DJ decks. A PA system needs to be provided or discussed for additional hire.