Established Female singer from The Lake District. Huge repotoire, very reliable and covers many styles. Has a vintage look and can travel the UK and overseas if required.
Fantastic reviews and support from local businesses
Ideal for weddings, celebrations, vintage events and corporate bookings
Chris tong• Nov. 16, 2019
You have a class act in your stable. She was everything I asked for and much more. she did us proud at my special birthday party. Her voice is amazing. Everyone loved her performance.
Services From Becki Fishwick, Wedding and Event Singer
Vintage Events - 2 x 30 Minutes
Singer & DJ Package - 3 x 30 Minutes
Vintage Female Wedding Singer - 3 x 30 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Established singer for all occasions with vintage style
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at the Imperial war museum for the VE Day celebrations Singing onboard a cruise line Teaching children singing and seeing their confidence grow
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I can take on many song styles and I have a strong tone and great vocal range.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Birthdays Anniversarys Vintage fayres and afternoon tea Corporate bookings
- Who are your previous clients?House of Fraser P&O Apple Kendal calling BBC endemol St Mary's hospice Soap and glory Joanne clothing Manchester university NHS BAE Many local residential homes Many Lake District hotels and wedding venues
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, cash, and paypal
- How long do you play for?All day and evening if required
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes both
- How much space do you require?I can perform in small spaces I need a power point access and small table
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am happy to learn a song within my range with ample time
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending on booking I like a 20 min break between my sets
Amy winehouse tribute