I am a professional vocal entertainer from Barry, South Wales. Working on the cabaret circuit for the past 5 years. I have vast experience in entertaining audiences and cover music from the 1950s - Modern day. A strong powerful voice that is guaranteed to impress, all music ranges covered. Able to provide entertainment for Wedding's, from a song at the ceremony, to a full evening set list including a DJ set for after the live entertainment is completed. Professionally trained in the Musical Theatre industry since a young age, with years of vocal training, guaranteeing top quality entertainment. Pop, Jazz, Soul, Rock, Musical Theatre, you name it, I can cover it! Happy to personalise set lists for specific venues or themes, and work closely with clients to ensure they are 100% happy with every song performed.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have been professionally working on the circuit for 5 years, in this time I have covered every type of venue from Pubs, Clubs, care homes, weddings. I can guarantee to fit your entertainment needs.
- Who are your previous clients?Pubs, Clubs, Care Homes all over the South Wales area. I have worked with MusicCare for providing special entertainment for the elderly and vulnerable in Care Homes. I also work with Brains covering entertainment all over their South Wales venues. Wedding entertainment and parties supplied for many hotels including the Miskin Manor and Lleckwin Hall Hotel in recent months.
- How long do you play for?Maximum of three 45 minute sets, DJ set is fine to go onto early hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes Fully Contained PA System along with two sets of disco lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, all covered with Public Liability Insurane and PAT Testing.
- How much space do you require?My equipment is quite compact, I wouldn't need a lot of space. I need a table, and a space for me to perform.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! I can take up to 5 requests of songs to learn for your evening entertainment included in my price, any more will be added to the charge. I can usually find any song in an appropriate key, however rarely there are limitations. For a DJ set after live entertainment is completed I can take a list of songs that you would like played, ask your guests, what would they like to dance to? As long as there is internet connection at your venue I can also take requests during the evening for songs during the DJ set.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I will need a break after 45 minutes of my set, this will usually be about 15 minutes - 30 minutes. During this break I am happy to play music through the system to keep guests dancing.
- What style of music do you offer?Pop, Jazz, Soul, Rock, Musical Theatre, you name it, I cover it!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes! Always happy to work with clients to provide their perfect evening of entertainment!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, as long as the weather is dry and there is no risk to my equipment. Outdoor requests will be assessed on a individual quote basis. I would also need access to electric sockets.
All genres covered from the 1950s to Modern day. Pop, Jazz, Soul, Rock, Musical Theatre, you name it, I can cover it! With over 250 songs already in my current sets, I am able to work with clients in ...