The Jazz Tonics add that touch of class, elegance and distinction to your event. Their exquisite performance will leave your audience serenaded, relaxed, but most of all entertained!
Their extensive repertoire specialises in smooth jazz and contemporary classics, with a fusion of popular music. Delivering breath taking renditions from timeless classics performed by legendary artists such as: Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole, Eva Cassidy and Nina Simone to more popular music by artist such as Alicia Keys, Bruno Marz, Rihanna and Stevie Wonder.
The Jazz Tonics are bound to leave you wanting more!
Offering bespoke packages to suit your occasion, The Jazz Tonics can tailor their set and extend their band to suit your individual requirements.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Jazz Tonics add a touch of elegance, class and distinction. Performing jazz classics that are bound to have your audience serenaded but most of all entertained!
- What are the highlights of your career?We can't pin point one specific event or gig. Over the years we have several great memories and made great lasting relationship with established venues and event organisers.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We pride ourselves in providing music heard like never before! We fuse Jazz with a variety of genres such as pop, soul & RnB to give our listeners a fresh memorable encounter of their all time favourites!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We usually provide entertainment whilst people dine. Restaurants, bars and cafes.
- Who are your previous clients?To name a few: MECHU Bar & Grill Cafe Rouge ( various across the midlands) The Boot The Kings Arms The Harvester The Kings Head
- How long do you play for?We normally play sets lasting 45 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA and sounds system and extra lighting rig to DJ sets. All PAT tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, all our equipment is PAT tested and our public liability is with the musicians union.
- How much space do you require?We require at least 4m2 space to safely assemble our equipment.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course we can, just inform us within enough time and we will pop it in the set. (An additional price of £30 for every song requested that isn't on our set list to cover rehearsal time)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally take a break lasting about 15-20 minutes.
3.Face the Music and Dance
4.Mack The Knife
5. Feeling Good
6. Girl From Ipanema
7. I wish
8. Sweet Love
9. The Autumn Leaves
10. Let There be Love
11. Fly Me T...