Nikki Livermore Bellydancer
Nikki is a vivacious, and exciting Bellydancer who will add Sparkle and Pizzaz to your function! She is available in the South of England, Midlands, and UK wide
Nikki also performs Samba, Burlesque, & Bollywood!
Nikki is reliable, experienced and will travel throughout the UK. She has Public Liability Insurance, and Full DBS Clearance.
Nikki's greatest strength is creating an exciting ambience, to charm & delight your guests. She will customise her performance to ensure you, all have a memorable evening.
Shimmy belts and finger cymbals supplied for the guests to participate in the evening.
Nikki has performed and taught and most of the Uk's major festivals including Glastonbury Festival. She is a JWAAD Qualified dance Teacher, and qualified Fitness Instructor.
Nikki can dance to Cd or with live Arabic musicians, and can provide her own sound system.
Ashley Edwards• Aug. 11, 2019
Nikki and her crew really did help make our wedding that much extra special, lam still having guest saying how much they enjoyed the dancing and having the chance to join in with the belly dancing and drums ,she truly made our day ,with her smiles and joy that she bought to our special day . Her colourful outfits and music set the mood for fun and happiness which definitely did happen above all she really is such a lovely genuine person I have and will recommend Nikki to friends and family , thank you Nikki :)
Helen Plumridge• March 16, 2019
"We booked Nikki for a Mum's night out and she was fantastic and extremely professional.
From the outset it was clear that Nikki is a really experienced belly dancer and runs her own classes too. I never knew there were as many moves!!
Nikki made everyone feel at ease, was very engaging and we all had a really fun evening.
I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a slightly different evening!"
Trina Jones• Sept. 2, 2018
Unfortunately Nikki couldn't make our event due to an injury that prevented her from being mobile, but she called me with good news that she'd lined up cover with another dancer on the circuit. I love that she didn't call me to give me a problem, she called me to conform she'd got is sorted, so great service. The lady who covered was a delight. We were a mixed age and physical ability group of ladies but every single one of us enjoyed the lesson. It was so much fun and definitely gave us all some fun memories to look back on.
Donna• May 18, 2018
Amazing. More than amazing. We all loved it. Nikki is such a lovely, friendly person who had us all up and participating from the start. It was a brilliant icebreaker at thw beginning of our friends hen do. The hen really enjoyed herself. Woukd def book Nikki again inthe future. A huge thank you from us all
Emma Fitter• Oct. 29, 2017
We had great fun at our Bollywood Dance class for a hen party! Nikki was very friendly and energetic and explained things well which made it most fun for all. The choreography was broken down and easy to understand, great to learn a type of Dance none of us had done before. Would highly recommend Nikki to anyone, overall it was a fantastic morning and we can't wait to put our moves into practice at the wedding!
Amber Webster• July 31, 2017
Nikki and drummer John were absolutely fantastic at our venue's annual event. We can't thank them enough. Their performance really lifted the event and added an element of theatre. A big thank you to you both.
- Do you do open-air acts?yes, I dance outside at balls, festivals, weddings, and corporate events
- How long is the act?It is tailored to suit the needs of your function.
- What other services to you provide?I can provide a Full "Wedding Zaffa Performance" complete with 4 Zaffa drummers, the drummers and dancer lead the Bride & Groom into the wedding reception and the couple dance with the dancer to bless their union. The dancer and drummers then start the social dancing, encouraging guests to get up, if they so desire and providing them with hip scarves.The cost for this is an added £250, and included in this service is the 3 x 10 minute performances by the bellydancer during the reception or 1 x 30 minute performance. I can also provide a group of 4 bellydancers to provide 3 x 10 minute slots to enhance and add sparkle to your party or event. The cost for this is £250 I can also provide a 90 minute drum circle lesson by a Master Lebanese percussionist for up to 15 people for £250, alldrums provided. If you'd like a bellydance performance as well, this will be an added £100. I also teach Hen Parties, up to 20 ladies in Bellydancing, Bollywood, Bhangra, and Burlesque The cost starts at £90, plus travel. I include a bottle of "Bubbly"
- Do you provide dance workshops to entertain my guests at a function?Yes, I love teaching dance workshops in Bellydance, Bhangra or Burlesque or Bollywood. The sessions can be any length that you.d like, lively , fun and action packed!
- Do you provide dance workshops to entertain my guests at a function?Yes, I love teaching dance workshops in Bellydance, Bhangra or Burlesque or Bollywood. The sessions can be as long as you'd like, lively , fun and action packed!
1 x 20 minute performance. - £100
1 x 30 minute performance-£120
1 x 15 min performance plus 45 minute workshop, supply of hip scarves for up to 20 people. -£150
2x 15 min performances and 30 minute workshop with supply of hip scarves and finger cymbals for up to 20 people with 2 changes of costume.-£175
3x15 min performances with the above and 3 changes of costume.-£200
I can provide a full "Wedding Zaffa performance " with 2 Zaffa Drummers to lead the Bride & Groom into the wedding reception and start the social dancing.
I love doing Hen Parties!, and can do them in all styles, Bollywood, Grease, Burlesque, Roaring Twenties, Mambo, Thriller and more!-£10 per head