Daryl McKinley uses a comedic approach to combine sleight of hand with sleight of mind in a way that will knock your guests for at least six. His magic is driven by his core philosophy:
"Every minute you’re not dead should be spent getting the absolute most out of life."
Through his interactive performances he strives to help others do just that.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?Varies depending on number of guests and running order of event. I have performed for 20 minutes one day and 3 hours the next.
- What type of magic do you performClose up magic and mind reading.
- Will your magic suit my event?Almost certainly. Close up magic, performed well, is incredibly versatile. I have performed at every type of event from trade shows to rambunctious student parties.
- How many people will you perform for?Anything from tens to thousands. The largest event I have performed at is perhaps a festival for 1500 guests in Fife, though if you would like everyone at an event of such scale to see close up magic it is advisable to hire more than one magician.
Close-up Magic and Mind Reading