I play most of the time as a soloist, but there is possible to play as a duo (with violin, or guitar), or trio, or larger group.
The repertoire consists popular music, folk, klezmer, jazz standards.
Services From Anton Pazicky
Accordion Or Piano Acoustic Performance - 2 x 45 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Accordion or piano performing.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Flexibility with the accordion, it is just one bag, most of the time.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, Church services.
- Who are your previous clients?Mediacom, London, The Lansdowne Club, Mayfair, London, Novikov Restaurant and Bar, Mayfair, London, Kris Karapeev, Reading, Hotel du Vin Cannizzaro House Wimbledon, London, (Errol Puresh) La Barbe Reigate, (Des Edge) Weald of Kent golf course and hotel, Maidstone, (Stefan Lacey) Dyrham Park Country Club, (Stuard Goldstone) Max Whenray-Hughes Hotel Perla, Prague, Czech Republic, Slovak National Theatre, Slovakia, Astorka Theatre, Slovakia, Studio L+S, Slovakia, …and more
- How can event planners pay for your services?Deposit to the bank account, bank transfer, cash
- How long do you play for?2 hours, less than that, or more.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Two time two metres.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will try.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break - 20 mins.
French, Italian, Russian, German, American, English, Slovakian, Czech, and so,
Easter European, Slovakian, Czech,
Easy to listen well known tunes