Supplier SignupLogin

Hot Tub for hire in Kent

Submit your event / occasion details to see a personalised list of Hot Tubs in Kent available to book instantly.

How our hot tup suppliers work


Deliver & set up 1 day before the event


Provide all the instructions


Drain & collect after the event

Hot Tubs in Kent

Take your party to the next level with one of our Hot Tubs available to book instantly in Kent

Fill details of your event / occasion and search services from
4 Hot Tubs local to you now.

5(1 review)
• 9 bookings

Rigid Sided 6 Person Hot Tub

60% of our bookings coming from recurring and referral customers, the remaining 40% is made up of new and commercial clients.

from £185 / per event
5(3 reviews)
• No bookings

Luxury Hydro Jet Hot Tub

An amazing service at exceptional prices, we use the best quality equipment around and provide excellent customer service.

from £189 / per event
5(6 reviews)
• 4 bookings

Sublime Relaxation at Your Fingertips with Fantastic Hot Tub

Sublime relaxation at your fingertips with our fantastic hot tub hire, unwind in the comfort of your own home, ideal for any occasion.

from £150 / per event
No reviews yet
• 1 booking

Fun & Relaxing Hot Tub

Throwing a party or having guests over? Our inflatable hot tub hire service is perfect for any celebration or as a treat to add some glamour and excitement to time spent at home.

from £150 / per event
No reviews yet
• No bookings

Make Your Next Event Extra Special with Our VIP Hot Tub

Our hot tubs can be hired on its own or with an added service such as a cinema screen or bell tent. If you having a celebration please just get in touch to discuss your needs!

from £110 / per event
5(1 review)
• 1 booking

Perfect Chilled-Out with Our 5-Star Hot Tub

There is nothing better than an evening spent relaxing in a hot tub. With water temperatures capable of reaching 40°C, you'll feel relaxed and refreshed after just a couple of hours.

from £240 / per event
4.20(5 reviews)
• 18 bookings

Celebrate in Style with 2-4 Person Hot Tub

This hot tub is a perfect way to spend your week with a 120 air-jet system giving you an all surrounding massage experience with maximum comfort.

from £135 / per event
4.83(60 reviews)
• 159 bookings

Relax with Your Loved Ones in Luxury-Style Hot Tub

We offer premium hot tubs with many having awesome tech such as wifi & others with LED Lights. We will set it up & sanitise then after your hire we will empty, clean & take it away.

from £220 / per event
4.36(11 reviews)
• 17 bookings

Sit Back & Relax wIth This Luxury Hot Tub

We are a unique service that thinks outside the box. We are constantly finding and implementing ways to make sure our set ups are unique. Give us a try we are true to our word.

from £125 / per event
No reviews yet
• No bookings

Luxury Hot Tub Experience

Sit back and relax with this fabulous hot tub experience, a wonderful addition to the celebration whatever the weather.

from £349 / per event
No reviews yet
• No bookings

Relax in Your Own Luxury Hot Tub

We are a small family business based in the Torbay area and we pride ourselves in providing the best service to all our customers, all year round.

from £160 / per event
5(2 reviews)
• 15 bookings

Lay Z Spa Helsinki Perfect for Your Garden Event

At the touch of a button, surround yourself with thousands of therapeutic bubbles and experience an intense full‑body massage thanks to the powerful integrated 180 AirJet™ system.

from £250 / per event
No reviews yet
• 1 booking

Relax & Enjoy Our 5 Person Hot Tub with LED Light

Spa So Good offers Hot Tub hire for every special occasion! The Lazy Spa Vancouver hot tub with LED light can accommodate up to 5 people and is perfect for parties and celebrations.

from £185 / per event
5(1 review)
• 9 bookings

Inflatable Up To 7 Person Hot Tub

60% of our bookings come from recurring and referral customers, the remaining 40% is made up of new and commercial clients.

from £185 / per event
4.57(7 reviews)
• 25 bookings

Deluxe Hot Tubs For All Occasions

We provide hot tub hire all year round, inside and outside. We aim to make your event as smooth as possible. Please inbox before booking so we can check we can meet your needs.

from £140 / per event
5(4 reviews)
• 5 bookings

Celebrate with Luxury Wooden Design Hot Tub

Luxury Hot Tub Hire. A great way to unwind, as a birthday treat, for a party or event. Our rigid inflatable hot tub is the perfect addition to any setting.

from £130 / per event

Reviews for Hot Tubs in Kent

Read verified reviews from real clients, who booked with Poptop in Kent

Sarah P
• 05 March 2021

Booked with Poptop

Excellent service booked after 10pm night before- received a call early morning to arrange delivery. Came set up all professional even called next day to check all ok. Would recommend
• 22 May 2020

Booked with Poptop

Wonderful Efficient and Friendly Service. Stephanie and Wilson are Amazing, we will Definitely be hiring again. Thank you for the Perfect service *****
Stephanie T
• 02 April 2022

Booked with Poptop

Russell from Herts Hot Tub Hire was great, he came on his own on a Saturday and set up the hot tub for me, even putting up with two very excited little boys who constantly questioned him! He gave me …
Anju S
• 21 January 2021

Booked with Poptop

Very good experience. Hot tub was a hot for husband's birthday. Fab surprise. Only downfall was that it took so look to heat up. Otherwise brilliant.
Amanda S
• 29 May 2020

Booked with Poptop

We really enjoyed having the hot tub and this is something we will do again. Stephanie who delivered it was lovely. She gave a really through instructions and was polite professional and really nic…
Sajida K
• 10 July 2021

Booked with Poptop

This is the first time we hired a hot tub for my nieces hen party, and I was worried we would be let down and no it was plan sailing, until we had a few hiccups when the hot tub stoped working, we co…

Hot Tubs in cities of Kent

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does it cost to hire a hot tub in Kent?

The cost of renting a hot tub in Kent can range anywhere from £100 to £220, depending on the service provider, while the average cost is £134. You’ll get an instant quote on Poptop once you fill in your event details in the form.

Where can I find a hot tub in Kent?

To hire a hot tub in Kent, kindly enter your event details on the Poptop. You’ll get to know our suppliers' pricing and availability. Submit a booking request and pay to secure the desired date and price.

Can I rent a hot tub for 3 days?

Yes, you can. You have a chance to hire a hot tub for anywhere between one and seven days, depending on the duration of your event.

Will a supplier deliver and set up a hot tub for me?

Yes. The hot tub will be delivered and set up at your event venue as part of the service. You only need to provide a socket, tap, and secure space for installation.