Welcome, and thank you for visiting Yvan Silva Productions.
Here you can find information on our premier shows
available for hire, as full band or solo.
All our shows are available for theatre programming, festivals and corporate and private functions.
Fully adaptable to any stage or venue, self contained with PAT tested equipment. Insured with PLI and members of The Musicians Union.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Providing high quality, live entertainment for any occasion
- What are the highlights of your career?Yvan's most memorable show was performing as Barry Gibb with Bee Gees Tribute show to several thousand on the streets of Liverpool at Mathew Street Festival.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer a variety of tribute and covers shows all performed to the highest standard by one artist. Our Queen shows are one of the few who bring our own baby grand stage piano, played live just as Freddie did! With many many years of experience in providing live entertainment we pride ourselves on delivering an exciting and energetic performance, whatever the occasion.
- Who are your previous clients?North Highland Events Cardiff Pride Bristol Harbour Hotels Crowne Plaza Hebridean Pride Brixham Theatre and many more . .
- How can event planners pay for your services?We take 20% deposit to secure the date. Balance by bank transfer no later that 7 days before performance.
- How long do you play for?Depends on the show. Usually 2x45 mins or 1x60 mins. Our triple tribute package is 3x30 mins.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. We have PLI with Musicians Union and our equipment is fully PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?The Queen show needs a fair space as it's a big show. Min of 3x7m for that one the solo shows need less space, but corners are best avoided due to PA set up.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Sometimes, but not always. We will do our best however where this is not possible we can always offer you the original song through our PA.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Again depending on the show, but 15- 20 mins breaks are adequate.
Motown Artists (Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, 4 tops, Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, Jackson 5… etc)
Country (Johnny Cash, John Denver, Kenny Rogers& Dolly Parton, Alan Jackson…etc)
50’s Standard Jazz/ Rock n Roll (Cole Porter, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Elvis, Chuck Berry…etc)
60’s (Beatles, Roy Orbison, Richie Valens, Monkees, CCR, Simon & Garfunkel…etc)
70’s (Bee Gees, Spinners, Tramps, KC & sunshine band…etc)
80’s pop (Michael Jackson, Prince, Wham, Billie Ocean, Kool & the Gand, EWF…etc)
80’s Pop/Rock (Bowie, Police, U2, Duran Duran, A-ha, Depeche Mode…etc)
90’s (Oasis, Take that, the Verve, Travis, Nirvana…etc)
Classic Rock (Queen, Led Zeppelin, Whitesnake, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Guns n Roses…etc)
Modern (Ed Sheeran, Stereophonics, Kaiser Chiefs, John Legend, Mika, Katy Perry…etc)