The Kasuals are a 4 piece eclectic 1960’s inspired band consisting of Alex, Adrian, Lee and Kevin. Our band’s collective musical influence and depth is steeped in the 1960’s and includes ex members of high profile 1960’s bands. Following on from extensive rehearsals in 2018 we are ready to entertain young & old alike with our personable blend of on-stage humour and classic 60’s songs.
The Kasuals play at all the major holiday parks around the UK, Butlins, Warner Holiday Villages, Haven, Park Resorts, Britannia Hotels and the Pontin’s group are just some of our clients. We also appear at various 60’s revival festivals that are staged in and around the UK. The Kasuals have also appeared onboard the Celebrity Eclipse on behalf of Artist Network Australia.
Predominantly we cover classics by The Searchers, The Troggs, The Kinks, Cliff Richard & The Shadows, Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas, The Merseybeats, Roy Orbison, The Hollies and The Beatles amongst many.
Our extensive musical anthology ensures there is something for everyone.
The Kasuals have worked with an extensive list of named bands from the sixties such as:
Mike Pender’s Searchers
Dave Berry & The Cruisers
Marty Wilde & The Wild Cats
Union Gap UK
Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch
Swinging Blue Jeans ( Ray Ennis & Alan Lovell’s)
Bev Bevan’s Move
The Fortunes (feat Rod Allen & the current line up)
Plus many more.
The Kasuals have also been backing band to artistes such as:
Mike Pender (Searchers)
Tony Crane (Merseybeats)
Wayne Fontana (Mindbenders)
Dave Berry (Cruisers)
The Kasuals are available for all types of functions, weddings, birthdays, masonic engagements, theatre shows, 60's weekends, cruises and flybacks etc.
Susan Hornby• Aug. 28, 2015
Book this band if you want a night of superb 60's music professionally and lovingly performed!! The guys are brilliant musicians, great fun and would be a memorable addition to any party (as they were to ours!!). Thanks The Kasuals, Kendal loved you!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An authentic tribute to the golden era of music.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are an authentic tribute to the golden era of music that use period equipment of the day including, Vox Amps, Ludwig Drums, Rickenbacker, Fender and Burns Guitars as well as Italian made slim fitted suits and Cuban Heel Boots.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate events which are mainly 60's themed to theatre shows with named bands from the 60's.
- Who are your previous clients?Bourne Leisure Group Britania Hotels Kirk Theatre Whitby Live 60's Events Yesterday Once More 60's Events Lancashire County Cricket Club Preston Guild Hall Lyceum Theatre Park Resorts Haven Warner Hotels Artist Network (Australia)
- How can event planners pay for your services?As a rule we will always ask for a 50% deposit to be paid either by cheque, Bacs or instant bank transfer upon confirming a booking. The balance to be paid in cash on the night of the event/show.
Walk In The Room - The Searchers
Needles & Pins - The Searchers
Sugar & Spice - The Searchers
Sweets For My Sweet - The Searchers
I'm A Believer - The Monkees
I Feel Fine - The Beatles
Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks
Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
Teenager In Love - Marty Wilde
Runaway - Del Shannon
I saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Here Comes My Baby - The Tremloes
How Do You Do It - Gerry & The Pacemakers
Hitching A Ride - Vanity Fare
Picture Of You - Joe Brown & The Bruvvers
The Letter - Boxtops
Please Don't Tease - Cliff & The Shadows
Your No Good - Swinging Blue Jeans
Johnny B Good - Chuck Berry
Chains - The Beatles
Take Me For What I am Worth - The Searchers
Have You Ever Loved Somebody - The Hollies
Move It - Cliff & The Shadows
Do You Wanna Dance - Cliff & The Shadows
On The Beach - Cliff & The Shadows
Love Is All Around - The Troggs
Heartbeat - Buddy Holly
Love Potion No.9 - The Coasters
Poison Ivy - The Coasters
Bad To Me - Billy J Kramer
I'll Keep You Satisfied - Billy J Kramer
Do You Wanna Know a Secret - Billy J Kramer
Yellow River – Christie
The Girl Of My Best Friend – Elvis Presley
Heartbreak Hotel – Elvis Presley
Hearts In Her Eyes – The Searchers
All My Lovin – Beatles
Eight Days A Week – Beatles
I Wanna Hold Your Hand - Beatles