From Bublé to Bryan Adams, Holly can deliver whatever the required style for your event!
Hailing from the North East of England, Holly Ritchie is an incredibly versatile, talented singer performing across the region and further afield. From Bublé to Bryan Adams, she can deliver whatever the required style for your event. With years of live performance abroad under her belt, Holly has recently returned to Newcastle to make her mark on the live scene and win the hearts of the young and old.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Pop/Rock Duo/Trio
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing alongside the R&B legend Alexander O'Neal!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can deliver all your live music, DJ, lighting and sound requirements from start to finish. Live music options can include stripped back performances to full band sound!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, functions, corporate events, restaurant, clubs.
- Who are your previous clients?Bonbar Newcastle, Assembly Rooms Newcastle, Slayley Hall, Northumberland Arms, Ebony Champagne and Cocktail Bar, Vercelli Restaurant, The Bank Low Fell, The Botanist, Tiger Hornsby, The Pheonix Chopwell, Border Minstrel Gosforth, Revolution De Cuba Newcastle, STACK Newcastle, The Sundial South Shields.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, cheque, card machine, cash. All major debit/credit cards accepted.
- How long do you play for?Standard sets: 2 x 45 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?5 x 5 meters minimum.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely. The example repertoire list is not exhaustive and we can learn any piece if we are given at least one month's notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Standard sets: minimum 15 minute break, maximum 1 hour break.
A selection of our repertoire includes:
All of Me, John Legend
Beautiful Day, U2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Everybody Loves Somebody
Feeling Good, Nina Simone
Fly Me To The Moon
How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gees
I Love You Always And Forever, Donna Lewis
Isn’t She Lovely, Stevie Wonder
Kiss Me, Sixpence None The Richer
L-O-V-E, Nat King Cole
Let There Be Love
Like A Star, Corinne Bailey Rae
Marry You, Bruno Mars
Sexual Healing, Marvin Gaye
Sunday Morning, Maroon 5
Sunrise, Norah Jones
They Can’t Take That Away From Me
With Or Without You, U2
You Make Me Feel So Young
You’re Still The One, Shania Twain
You’ve Got The Love, Florence & The Machine
To Love Somebody, Bee Gees
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow, Carole King
Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
Don’t Know Why, Norah Jones
Hit The Road Jack, Ray Charles
Dreams, Fleetwood Mac
Jolene, Dolly Parton
Don’t Dream It’s Over, Crowded House
Weather With You, Crowded House
When We Were Young, Adele
Drunk In Love, Beyoncé
You Send Me, Sam Cooke
Heaven, Bryan Adams