I am an experienced event and party organizer and an excellent cook.
Although not professionally trained, I have been in the Hospitality industry for 35 years.
My experience includes running my own catering business, owning a restaurant for 10 years, owned a food distribution business, organized and cooked for various private events. Should you wish to have a dinner party, but do not feel the need to cook, I will take over and help to alleviate your stress. The table will be set, waitering staff will be on hand to help with the serving of drinks and food.
Do you have an event and need help, I am extremely organised and willing to be on hand to ensure that every aspect runs as smoothly as possible.
Do you wish to have delicious meals available to put in the oven when you get home, I can come around and help you prepare meals to freeze.
Chris Cole• Dec. 14, 2019
Mapula was a wonderful contributor to a family 70th birthday party!
She accommodated some tricky dietary requirements and cooked the most delicious and abundant meal for us all!
Working with her was super easy (for a small extra charge she brought flowers and set the table beautifully) and everyone commented on how valuable she was to our evening.
I'd certainly book her again for similar events!
- What services do you offer?Small functions. Food and service
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Informal Mediterranean style of food.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?Do not do open bar
- What is included in the menu?I design menus for every client individually
Private cookery classes