The Cockney Rovers delight audiences with their own Rockney knees up, creating a great atmosphere with a large dollop of knees up songs and London music featuring many of the hits of Chas & Dave, (Gert'cha, Sideboard song, Rabbit), Lonnie Donegan, traditional Irish songs, Rock & Roll and some foot stomping classics all performed with infectious enthusiasm, energy and good banter.
The Rovers are an experienced four piece band with piano, bass, drums and guitar. Between them they have performed throughout the UK and Europe at festivals, theatres, pubs and clubs. Pat, Stinger, Sam and Alex guarantee a great atmosphere and proper entertainment. If you like to party and music in the rockney style of Chas and Dave this is a night not to be missed.
Hear's what Janet Willis said about us after her party "Thanks so much for playing at my party. Everyone enjoyed the evening so much and we can’t wait till we see you again in March. Highly recommend for young, old and everyone in between. Thanks...
Sarah Davies• 23 Apr 2018
Great entertainment, brilliant band, dancing all night, what a fantastic knees up.
Hayley Gostling• 3 Feb 2018
Highly recommend; I have been to 2 weddings where they have performed, they are great fun.
Janet Willis• 31 Dec 2017
Thanks so much for playing at my party. Everyone enjoyed the evening so much and we can't wait to see you again. Highly recommend for young old and in between. Thanks again Cockney Rovers for a brilliant night X
Alicia Delahey Laidler• 15 Apr 2018
had the Cockney Rovers perform at the pub I work in last night (The George , Shalford) amazing performance and great crowd interaction! Well done guys.
Helen Turrell• 4 Jul 2017
Thank you so much to The Cockney Rovers for playing at my Dad's party. All the guests young and old had a fabulous time, songs that everyone will know and will get up dancing to. Could not recommend highly enough XX
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one of 15 minutes or so.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you you give us notice in advance we will try and fulfill your requests.
- How much space do you require?We are very versatile and adaptable. The four piece will need space for Drums, Keyboards and the two guitar players (Bass and Acoustic).
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Into our bank account direct or by cash on the night. We ask for a deposit up front. We can invoice in advance.
- Who are your previous clients?Coggeshall Conservative Club, The Wagon and Horses, Great Yeldham, The Marne Inn, Bishops Stortford, and many more
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Cockney nights, old time knees up nights, weddings, birthday parties, St Georges Night, hen nights,
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We guarantee a party atmosphere and lots of join in songs, banter and great music.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A cockney knees up band featuring the music of Chas and Dave, singalong and party classics.
Two 45/60 minute sets as standard. (We are happy to fit in with your plans and wishes)
four piece band (Can offer trio or duo)
Guitar/Vocals, Piano, Bass, Drums/Vocals.
What you get with us is a good ...