If you want to WOW your guests and celebrate in style Teepee Tent Hire will transform your event into the most extrodinary experience!
Wether you are getting married, hosting a birthday party, corporate shindig or festival, look no further.
Our Teepees are stylishly glorious in summer and atmospheric, warm & cosy in the winter, our tents will transform any celebration or wedding into an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime event with memories that will be treasured forever.
"WOW!!! What a PARTY!
We hired 3 giants & 1 Midi Teepee for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in October.
Teepee Tent Hire was definitely the right choice for ourselves as their knowledge and advice were excellent.
Although more expensive than some competitors, it's worth the little extra, as they make sure that you are covered for every eventuality. We have previously hired teepees from other firms but these guys stand out and we will MOST definitely be going with Teepee Tent Hire for our next event!
Thanks, Teepee Tent Hire Team for all your help and for making our event a memorable one!
Mr & Mrs R"
- Do you provide power supply?Yes
- What about marquee flooring?We provide a layer of plastic membrane to stop water leakage and then a layer of our hardwearing 'Dandy Dura' matting on top.
- What about lighting in your marquee?We have our magical white LED fairy lights, as well as our multicoloured up lights, which shine beams of colour up the insides of the teepee. We also have some fabulous outdoor lights to create a real wow factor when projected on to the walls of the teepee. They shine beams of colour that create the perfect backdrop for your evening photographs and can be seen from afar!
- Do you provide marquee heating?Yes
- Do you provide insurance cover?We provide a damage waiver fee, however although never to have been used so far .... (fingers crossed) we always recommend to clients to take out their own private event/wedding insurance. Just for their peace of mind.
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?Yes we can provide catering and bar supplier links as well as photographers, videographers, vehicle hire and much more! We manufacture and supply in house our bespoke rustic furniture such as our bars, fire pits, tables, benches and doors etc. We also provide round tables, different chair options, toilets and much more!
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?The canvas is a beige/tan colour and cannot be changes.
- How can you decorate your marquee?We like to stick to the rustic side, keeping it to the colours; brown, green and white. To keep it earthy and rustic. However it also looks fab when multi coloured and festival themed or when formal with round tables and table cloths! The teepees are so versatile, but its the ambience and space that creates a truly spectacular and atmospheric experience wether it be a wedding, party or corporate event!
On the day coordinator
Mobile Luxury Loos
Power and Cable Distribution