Professional vocal duo performing popular songs from the 60’s to modern day hits, perfect for any party, function or wedding reception.
Graham Groves• 7 Apr 2017
Just a quick e-mail to say thank you for a superb couple of sets at our wedding. I hope you enjoyed it as much as our guests. Beryl and I are most grateful we chose you and would recommend you to anyone who asked.
Zac Humpage• 13 Oct 2016
Recently booked spectrum for a bespoke event that was organised, I was overwhelmed by there professionalism and ability to create a show at the "drop of a hat" there catalogue of songs is extensive! Highly recommended, Many thanks again!
Suzanne Conner• 20 May 2016
I’d like to thank spectrum for a fantastic night. Great entertainment and provided a brilliant atmosphere. Will definitely be seeing them in the future.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We cater our set completely around your function, so breaks will only take place at appropriate times to suit your event.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. Please let us know as soon as possible of any requested songs and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 hours of live singing. Our standard quote is for an hour and a half of live singing (usually 2 X 45 minutes or 3 X 30 minutes) so please state if you require the extra set.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding receptions, Parties, Holiday camps, Private and Business functions.
Dancing Queen – ABBA
Does your mother know – ABBA
Mamma Mia – ABBA
Take a chance – ABBA
All that she wants – Ace of Base
Take on me – Aha
Can’t take my eyes off you – Andy Williams
Whole Again ...