Based in Bollington, near Macclesfield in Cheshire and operating from a bespoke 5* rated dedicated commercial kitchen, Pizza Principles are a premium Italian mobile wood fired oven caterers who prepare and fire delicious authentic Neapolitan pizza and exceptional aromatic Mediterranean cuisine from the largest available transportable ovens. We specialise in creating personalised menu's for big occasions; weddings, celebration parties, film sets/location shootings and corporate events across Cheshire, the wider North West and North/Mid Wales.
We use the finest ingredients, preparing our caputo pizza dough 24 hours before an event to ensure the very best flavour and texture. We hand stretch our pizza dough before your guests to ensure the authentic Neapolitan experience and top with crushed San Marzano tomatoes and 100% Italian mozzarella and offer a large range of pizza's from the original margherita to our own speciality - Bianca Fresca; garlic infused olive oil, goats cheese, prosci...
Nikki Z• 30 Apr 2018
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the AMAZING pizza and service on our wedding day! Everything was perfect – oh how I would love to eat our pizza again. Nikki
Gill F• 15 Apr 2018
I would just like to say a massive thank you to Pizza Principles for doing such an amazing job at Natalie and Luke's wedding on Friday. Everyone loved the pizzas (especially the goats cheese!!) So a heartfelt thank you for all your hard work xx Gill
Jess• 26 Aug 2017
Just like to say a massive thank you for coming to Anglesey to cater for our festival wedding on Saturday. Everybody was raving about the food, the smell and the entertainment of throwing a few pizza bases in the air! – and exactly what we needed after a few beers!!! Highly recommended. An absolute pleasure to deal with couldn’t speak highly enough of you guys xx Jess
Abi and Dan• 10 May 2017
Can’t thank you enough for the amazing pizzas on Saturday! We loved them and so did our guests, we had so many comments complimenting! My husband wants to know if you can give us the recipe for your Nduja Pizza as this was out of this world? Do you use fennel seeds? Once again, many thanks to you and the team for putting on a great selection of pizza. We could tell that you are so passionate with your product and you should be as it’s bloody great. Abi
- Do you offer special menus?All Pizza Principles menu's are special. We work with you to present a menu that meets your expectations and your guests dietary requirements.
- What is it about your service that stands outPizza Principles was formed from a passion for great food and is a chosen vocation for all involved in the operation as much as a job and the commitment and passion shines through in everything we do. From the overall presentation, the quality of our bespoke specially commissioned ovens and equipment, the lighting, the sound systems and not forgetting the exceptional raw ingredients sourced from the finest suppliers both internationally and hear in Cheshire to ensure the very best taste experience. We take the time to fully understand your ambitions for your celebration event and work tirelessly to deliver it.
- What is included in the menu?Our fully costed bespoke event proposals are fully inclusive and details all elements of the service and menu's to be provided and are supported by a full catering agreement outlining our commitment to you.
- How does the open bar work?We can provide full bar services for pre booked events with the finest beers, wines, spirits and mixologists to conjure the most fabulous cocktails for you and your guests to complement the event schedule.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We do not bake but work with and support exceptional local artisan suppliers and can source the very best providers of complimentary services in support of your Pizza Principles service
- Do you offer special menus?We can cater all dietary requirement.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Neapolitan wood fired, hand stretched pizza, topped with the finest regional ingredients. Innovative mediterranean menu's from the tastiest canapés, our own stuffed and trussed Tuscan porchetta thru to marinated baby lamb chops to rosemary skewered marinated 'tail on' jumbo shrimp, fired over a Tuscan grill. Please get in touch to discuss the extensive menu options available with Pizza Principles.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Talk to us about your requirements. We can operate multiple ovens at a single event allowing us to cook a range of menu's that require different cooking temperatures simultaneously. For example hand stretched Neapolitan pizza can't be cooked alongside Porchetta suckling pig but with dual ovens anything is possible.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?All catering takes place in our attractive 'cucina' at the chosen location, right before your guests, creating an attractive and memorable dining experience and unrivalled ambiance any season.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Pizza Principles work closely with a number of exclusive venues and location settings so if you are looking for a really special staging for your celebration then just let us know and we will offer up some fantastic options. We can of course always bring our exclusive catering to your garden, meadow, beach or mountainside providing you have the space and suitable access! We can operate totally independently of electricity and water supplies and transport all equipment with 4x4 commercial vehicles allowing us to get to the remotest, hard to get to locations.
- What services do you offer?Pizza Principles offer delicious wood fired Mediterranean cuisine and authentic Neapolitan pizza from the largest available transportable Italian wood fired oven. We cater the finest celebrations, where hosts demand exceptional food, unrivalled presentation and unique and attractive visual staging that truly sets their celebration or event apart. Catering from 50 to 600 our large ovens allows us cater large events, efficiently, ensuring your guests never have to wait too long.
Pizza Principles cater for weddings, private celebration parties at homes/booked venues and corporate events to include, car/product launches, employee incentive/reward programmes, informal lunches an...