MK & the Misters, is a collection of some of London's top musicians that came together to embark on this musical journey and create the UK's finest party band. With years of experience and performances all over the globe, this 4 to 10 piece band can offer a phenomenal musical journey for any event.
Every member of this extraordinary band is a sensational musician and high quality performer in their own right, with thousands of performances under their belt. Young, energetic and fresh, this band is fronted by two of the youngest and most talented lead vocalists, with their own and unique vocal range and tone, that allows the band to perform exquisite interpretations of songs, from old to current hits and club classics.
These fascinating musicians, all carry a bachelors or masters degree in music, from prestigious universities like Guildhall, LCCM, BIMM and ICMP. This gave them the opportunity, as individuals, to perform with various prestigious artists and a number of west end show...
Simeon Tubi• 3 Jul 2017
"It was great to have MK & the Misters at our event! They were on time and set up well before the festivities started. Extremely professional at every stage of the event and kept the party going even in awful weather. The music was incredible and their energy really brought our event up a notch.
One of the best bands I've had the privilege to work with and will definitely be hiring them again!"
Amanda Colby• 28 Jul 2018
Absolute fantastic professional band! Compliments all round! Cheers
Anonymous User• 2 Sep 2017
MK & the Misters played at our wedding in Cambridge and were truly excellent. They learnt our first song for us and were very flexible on our choices for the remainder of the set. This flexibility extended to the evening where we had to delay the start and they were absolutely fine with it. Once they started, everyone was jumping around on the dance floor all night and we have had many of our friends and family comment on how good the band was. I would highly recommend them.
Anonymous User• 1 Jul 2017
MK & the Misters rocked the whole wedding away!!! Everyone was dancing like there was no tomorrow as the band performed outstandingly mind blowing!!! Not only their amazing performance was awesome, but their friendly attitude towards all the wedding guests. Absolutely excellent!!!
Tommy Dutton• 10 Dec 2016
It was a fantastic evening thanks to you. It is the first time in 33 years we have had a band play rather than a DJ and everyone has messaged me to say they were incredibly impressed and it was the best dinner dance to date. We were all really impressed. Thank You!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:4 piece wedding, function & party band performing some of the best all time favourites and current hits.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Top quality London based musicians, who have studied music and performing is their profession.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Corporate events and festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Park Plaza Hotels, The Law Society, Cas Mila Restaurant (Ibiza), EC Ventures, Malta High Commission London, Fanham Halls, The Old Kent Barn, Old Thorns, Chateau de Puissentut, Clock Barn, The Farmhouse Morzine.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, Bank transfer, PayPal or cheque.
- How long do you play for?120 minutes (usually split in 2 x 60 minute or 3 x 40 minute sets)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do have our own PA & lights
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do have PLI & PAT tested equipment
- How much space do you require?minimum 4m x 3m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we take one request which is not on this list. This can be used as a first dance or even just for a sing along.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 or 2 depends if we're doing 2 or 3 sets. Breaks will be 15 - 30 minutes (this is always agreed with the client beforehand)
50’s & 60’s
Come Together - Beatles
Heard it through the grapevine – Marvin Gaye
Respect – Aretha Franklin
I got you (I feel Good) – James Brown
What’s going on - Marvin Gaye
Lady Marmalade – Pa...