MK & the Misters, is a collection of some of London's top musicians that came together to embark on this musical journey and create the UK's finest party band. With years of experience and performances all over the globe, this 4 to 10 piece band can offer a phenomenal musical journey for any event.
Every member of this extraordinary band is a sensational musician and high quality performer in their own right, with thousands of performances under their belt. Young, energetic and fresh, this band is fronted by two of the youngest and most talented lead vocalists, with their own and unique vocal range and tone, that allows the band to perform exquisite interpretations of songs, from old to current hits and club classics.
These fascinating musicians, all carry a bachelors or masters degree in music, from prestigious universities like Guildhall, LCCM, BIMM and ICMP. This gave them the opportunity, as individuals, to perform with various prestigious artists and a number of west end show...
Simeon Tubi• 3 Jul 2017
"It was great to have MK & the Misters at our event! They were on time and set up well before the festivities started. Extremely professional at every stage of the event and kept the party going even in awful weather. The music was incredible and their energy really brought our event up a notch.
One of the best bands I've had the privilege to work with and will definitely be hiring them again!"
Amanda Colby• 28 Jul 2018
Absolute fantastic professional band! Compliments all round! Cheers
George Marios• 12 Mar 2016
"""MK & the Misters provided entertainment for my 25th birthday and truly made it an unforgettable experience. Classic tunes , classy band and a wicked singer. UK's best party band! Thanks guys!"""
Tommy Dutton• 10 Dec 2016
It was a fantastic evening thanks to you. It is the first time in 33 years we have had a band play rather than a DJ and everyone has messaged me to say they were incredibly impressed and it was the best dinner dance to date. We were all really impressed. Thank You!
Anonymous User• 1 Oct 2017
"MK & the Misters played at our wedding at Sopley Mill on 1st October. They were amazing!! The dance floor was permanently full all night! Everyone kept saying how brilliant they were, with comments like 'best wedding band they had ever heard' and 'where did you find these guys, they are so good!' They definitely made the night, and everyone had such a great time.
They sang our first dance song, which made it that extra bit special. We loved it!
If anyone is thinking of choosing this band, th...
- Who are your previous clients?Park Plaza Hotels, The Law Society, Cas Mila Restaurant (Ibiza), EC Ventures, Malta High Commission London, Fanham Halls, The Old Kent Barn, Old Thorns, Chateau de Puissentut, Clock Barn, The Farmhouse Morzine.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Top quality London based musicians, who have studied music and performing is their profession.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 or 2 depends if we're doing 2 or 3 sets. Breaks will be 15 - 30 minutes (this is always agreed with the client beforehand)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we take one request which is not on this list. This can be used as a first dance or even just for a sing along.
- How much space do you require?minimum 4m x 3m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do have PLI & PAT tested equipment
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do have our own PA & lights
- How long do you play for?120 minutes (usually split in 2 x 60 minute or 3 x 40 minute sets)
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, Bank transfer, PayPal or cheque.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Corporate events and festivals
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:4 piece wedding, function & party band performing some of the best all time favourites and current hits.
50’s & 60’s
Come Together - Beatles
Heard it through the grapevine – Marvin Gaye
Respect – Aretha Franklin
I got you (I feel Good) – James Brown
What’s going on - Marvin Gaye
Lady Marmalade – Pa...