Beautiful piano music for any occasion expertly played, from your favourite songs to popular classics and more.
As an honours graduate in jazz and contemporary music from Leeds College of Music, I am able to supply you with any type of music for your event. Whether you need piano music for the wedding ceremony, drinks reception or wedding breakfast you can be sure that your guests will relax and enjoy the sophisticated piano music on offer. (Birthday parties and corporate events are also catered for).
Based in Blackpool, Lancashire I cover the North West of England and have over 30 years experience playing the piano including a five years residency at The White Tower Restaurant in Blackpool’s Pleasure Beach. Even if your venue doesn’t have a real piano, it is not a problem as I possess a fully portable electronic stage piano. Although an acoustic piano is always preferable, a digital piano never goes out of tune and is much easier to amplify for a larger room. The grand piano sound bu...
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Have my own PA
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Piano/vocalist, specialising in jazz and pop music
- How long do you play for?2hrs
- How much space do you require?just the width and depth of a piano and stool! not much
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 10min
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, it'd be my pleasure!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
I pretty much play anything and everything, let me know your requests