Meash Media is a video production and photography business that provides bespoke photo and video for any occasion such as weddings, event coverage and promotional materials for small and large businesses. We are established in the city centre of Sunderland, Tyne And Wear located at The Sunderland Software Centre on Tavistock Place and operate in the North of England.
We are also partnered with the trusted Margaret Rose Events, event planning covering all bases for any occasion whether it be weddings, charity events and fundraisers or corporate functions.
Claire• May 26, 2019
We wanted candid shots of our wedding day without spending ages posing for lots of photos. Craig and Victoria captured our day perfectly while we enjoyed ourselves. We received our pics pretty quickly and they are just how we imagined them to be. Would highly recommend.
Chis• May 20, 2019
Amazing company. Very professional and helpful.
Calum Rowland• April 18, 2019
Great quality photos.
Services From Meash Media Productions
Basic Wedding Photography Package
Deluxe Wedding Videography Package
Basic Wedding Videography Package
Deluxe Wedding Photography Package
- What services do you offer?Photography Videography Editing
- What does the wedding package include?It can include anything from photography for half a day to photography and videography for a full day. All packages are customisable to suit your needs.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Candid and/or posed photographs
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional DSLRs and cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Google Drive or via our website
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2-3 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work as a two person team
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We will not publish any photographs without written and verbal consent from the clients