'Make it Perfect' is a family run business based in Lincolnshire with a wealth of professional experience within the catering and service sector including event organisation.
We appreciate that no one person is the same which is why we offer bespoke catering packages that are tailored to reflect the specific requirements and expectations of our individual clients.
Our aim for all our clients is simple - to provide outstanding quality food, alongside a professional service to ensure that every event is truly memorable.
We hope that you enjoy our webpage and find everything you need, but if not, please feel free to contact us to discuss the specific requirements for your Wedding, Christmas Party, Corporate event, family celebration or home dining experience
Natalie• 9 Feb 2019
Perfect from the beginning to end. I would highly recommended ward. Everyone commented on quality of the food. Fantastic service, excellent food and we will be using ward again. 10 star rating from us
Angela Conway• 14 Apr 2017
Fantastic food and service!
Lana• 13 Jun 2017
Absolutely fantastic service and food. Ward was the perfect host, very attentive and the food was amazing for a great price. Would definitely use this company again and highly recommend them.
Stephanie Roberts• 3 Feb 2018
Ward and team were brilliant! From organising a menu to suit all the guests, to serving three fabulous courses and ensuring the kitchen was left spick and span afterwards, I’d definitely recommend make it perfect. Especially the tart tatin!
- What services do you offer?At Make it Perfect Weddings and Events we offer a truly bespoke service which is tailored to our clients individual requirements as we know from our many years in the catering industry that every person is unique and requires that personal touch which we are renowned for. Our services we offer our as follows: Private dining, Private chef, Weddings and special events, Event décor, Equipment and crockery hire, Hog roasts and bbq s,
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We have agreements with a number of beautiful venues s and facilities across Lincolnshire but we offer the flexibility of coming to your home or where ever you choose, We can help you to find that perfect venue too .
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?All events are different but generally speaking if conditions are adequate then all meals are cooked on site in specially designed out side kitchens where are food can be cooked to the highest standards.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?What a great question? yes, yes and yes . When we set up the business as wards background in private chefing this was the catalyst in our motivation. Generally speaking we offer a first free consultation where we can discuss your ideas and requirements then we can offer a tasting session at your home or ours where we will recreate your ideas from the earlier meeting and create your perfect menu which has all your favourite ingredients and tailored to suit your needs.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Ward, our head chef has worked in some of the most prestigious restaurants and hotels in the world, where generally speaking the cuisine was modern French. Ward also spent 9 months working at Nobu on park lane which was the first modern pan Asian /Japanese restaurant, which received a Michelin star in the early 2000's .Ward has travelled extensively around the world and spent a lot of time in Thailand attending cooking schools so he is very adaptable . Please have a look on our website in the team section where a copy of wards c.v is available to peruse.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We are happily able to help u choose the right person to crate your wedding cake as we work with cake supplies very often, if u would like us to use your wedding cake as a desert option this is no problem or perhaps just need us to cut the cake up in the evening and box it up for u to use as your wedding favour,s.
- What is included in the menu?All of our prices in the food menus are inclusive or service, crockery hire and cutlery, additional costs are involved with all linen and centrepieces when required.
private dining, private chef services, hog roasts, event décor, weddings, corporate events, restaurant consultation,outside bars