Our mac n cheese is prepared fresh to order using the finest and freshest local ingredients. Fresh produce isn't a fan of travelling, so everything we source for every pot we make, is made here in London. That way we are also supporting local businesses; because we're nice like that. And as for the back to the future reference, well damn it that's just good common sense. Cheese and hover-boards, match made in heaven we say. In all seriousness, we're a bunch of pretty cool people who happen to think that what you put in your mouth is important...We'll take care of the food part, you're in charge of the rest. We also offer cheese stretching classes. In this class you and your friends will learn how to make your own mozzarella and then eat it fresh as its meant to be eaten.
Deniz• 15 Nov 2017
Mac and Cheese is one of my favourite foods and Mac To The Future did not disappoint. The DeLorean was delicious, the pancetta topping complimented the different types cheese and it was served by very friendly staff. Would highly recommend you pop down and try this modern take on a retro classic.
Ken• 15 Nov 2017
Great Scott, easily the best mac and cheese ever! Also, just bloody lovely people! Well done and looking forward to my next fix
Jenna• 15 Nov 2017
Awesome mac, very cool name, and the team are amazing! I strongly recommend a visit, or 10!
Natasha• 15 Nov 2017
With a catchy, punny name the stall won me over. Cooked in tiny frying pans, the two staff members creating the most delicious, creamy and luxurious mac and cheese I've ever tasted. With traditional Mac and Cheese topped with chorizo/spinach/ham to toasties to mushrooms and truffle oil combinations the menu was superb. The pots of pasta were incredibly filling and worth the £7/8 price tag. Topped with nuts & herbs and parmesan they were tiny bites of heaven and above. The tater tots with cheese ...
- What is included in the menu?Mac n cheese with a variety of toppings.
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Mac 'n' cheese
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?We offer street food catering.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can offer wedding cakes made of cheese.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we can personalise a menu to your event.
8oz mac n cheese- £4
12oz mac n cheese- £5
16oz mac n cheese- £6
Cheese stretching- £20 per head.