Limelight Hire are providers of professional Photo Booth hire covering the entire North of England. We are well in to our ninth year of supplying booths to weddings, parties and corporate events. We have covered thousands of events, and helped reach nearly 1 million photos taken in our booths loaded with smiles, laughter, hilarity and great memories.
We believe professionalism is the key to our success, we have a proven format which works well and the vast majority of our reviews are rated 5 stars - We understand what it takes to run a successful photo booth hire and have long serving, but fresh and friendly staff who love the job as much as our customers love the photo booths.
We offer bespoke hire options that we know work well for your event, we will work with you and use our experience to provide recommendations. We won’t oversell our services either, if we think you will be fine with a 2 hour hire, we won’t force a 4 hour hire sale! This is your event, your party, your wedding, ...
Bridgette Woods• 13 Oct 2017
It was a great night amd the girls loves eveey minute of the photo booth. Thanks
Jason Ainsley• 5 Jul 2019
Absolutely fantastic service from Limelight, the lady stayed over and above and the staff and students thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you very much
Fiona• 7 Jul 2018
Hi was really friendly and the book was lovely to keep
Leigh foster• 15 Sep 2017
Amazing service! Very friendly! Very helpful and made sure everyone had a great time! Thankyou very much!
- What services do you offer?Photo Booth Hire for weddings, parties and corporate events. We also offer 'Magic Mirror' hire too.
- What does the wedding package include?3 Hours hire Professional guestbook service Facebook/website upload Disc/USB of photos sent after the event (unedited, full resolution) 2x4 Strips of prints, unlimited quantity during the hire High quality photos with the correct lighting Bespoke backdrops Choice of booth colours Friendly & professional attendants High quality dress-up/prop box
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes, we have several photo booths, all professionally managed for each individual wedding, party or event
- What style of photos do you take?Our photos are taken using high quality Canon DLSR cameras using the correct lighting ensuring good quality, hi-res output. The booths are automated meaning no photographer to impress and unlimited fun while the curtain is closed! Prints are delivered almost instantly in a 2x4 strip using ultra high quality printers and paper, one for your guestbook and one for your guests to keep, forever!
- What kind of technology do you use?Our booths and Magic Mirror use high quality Canon DSLR cameras, specialised software and touch screen technology
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, as standard we upload most of your photos to Facebook and our website, however we appreciate this isn't for everyone, simply let us know and we'll just forward your photos via secure download link or disc if you prefer!
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?You will receive a download link of all unedited photos at full resolution within 14 days of your event, often a lot sooner.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, you receive each one excluding any test shots
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are a full time professional photo booth company - Most of our attendants have been with us for several years, as well as being fully trained to suit our format, they know and love their job.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have covered over 1900 events with our photo booths during the last eight years, sometimes technical things can go wrong, however, we carry a lot of spare equipment, cables, print media etc to ensure that any potential problems are kept to a minimum. To date, we have not abandoned a single full booth hire due to technical issues, but in the unlikely event of this happening we would always provide at least a partial refund and go the extra mile to make things right.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All of our photos are copyright free and sometimes we do use photos from our booths to help promote our services. If you prefer this not to happen simply let us know at the time of booking.
- Do you have adequate insurance?Yes, we are fully insured for £2m public liability, all of our electrical equipment is PAT tested annually. Copies of certificates are carried with each of our booths.
- Why should I choose Limelight?It might be possible to get a slightly lower cost hire from another booth company but Limelight do not compromise on quality or on our renowned professional reputation. We are a full-time Photo Booth Hire company who knows how to add the perfect booth experience to your event. Our booths all use the latest tech and provide high-quality finishes to your photos while using accurate lighting. We believe that our professionalism, knowledge, friendly attendants and commitment to help make your event stand out are a worthwhile alternative to cheaper, part-time companies who could jeopardise your personal memories.
Photo Booth & Selfie Mirror Hire - Covering the North of England
Professional unrivalled guestbook service
Hi-Res prints (can be customised for your theme or branding)
Private download link of all une...