Lauraspaperheart is a heart-melting solo acoustic act based in and around East London. A classic mixture of warm guitar strings and soaring, ethereal vocals, Laura traverses an eclectic mix of material, your favourite songs from The Forties to The Noughties and beyond. A refreshing acoustic wedding singer, Laura’s charming reworking of popular songs and classics have made her a big hit on YouTube and comparisons have been made in vocal ability to that of Eva Cassidy and Joni Mitchell.
Katie & David• 8 Oct 2018
The most beautiful music played by the loveliest people Made ours a wedding ceremony to remember forever, my favourite fleetwood mac song was the perfect touch! Our guests couldn’t speak highly enough of their performance! Thank you both so much! xxx
Ericka & Mark• 15 Sep 2017
"Laura was beyond words fantastic. She learned two special songs to open and close our outdoor wedding ceremony in late September this year. She then continued to perform for our celebration for nearly 3 hours.
Laura was exactly what we were looking for, her look, her sweet voice and acoustic sound added real magic to the whole outdoor festival vibe we were trying to achieve. All our guests absolutely loved her and commented on how emotional Laura made them feel and that she perfectly acco...
Jay & Shruti• 6 Dec 2017
Amazing performances all day! Laura was amazing and we cannot recommend her enough.
Sam• 6 Dec 2017
Laura was fab and totally got the laid back, relaxed vibe we were going for. We had asked her to learn one of our favourite songs as the entrance music and she it played it beautifully. Thank you! x
Bobby & Rebecca• 6 Dec 2017
We had Laura play on our special day. She played my beautiful bride down the aisle and a 1 hour set at the post ceremony drink. WOW words can not discribe how talented this lady is!!! All our guests could talk about was how amazing her voice was! We could not have asked for a better artist to perform on our big day, she was absolutely perfect in every way! ... Thank you so much Laura you made the day that bit more special to us both!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a break between each set of up to 45 mins. My break would last ideally 15-30 mins
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am happy to learn 1 song given enough notice at no extra cost.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have PLI up to 2million and all my equipment is PAT tested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes to PA, no to lighting
- How long do you play for?Typically 2-3 x 45 mins
- Who are your previous clients?Kalm Kitchen, Fenwick's, John Lewis, O'neills Irish Bars, Brittany Ferries, Thomson Sensatori Park Plaza Hotels
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Events I have been part of in the past include: Weddings Ceremonies & Receptions. (e.g Drinks reception or wedding breakfast) Corporate Events. Hen Parties & Christenings. Engagements/Proposals. Family events.
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
All Of Me -John Legend
Beneath Your Beautiful, Next To Me - Emeli Sande
Bonfire Heart, You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Budapest - George Ezra