Last Call is an elegant self contained function band based in Greater Manchester. The band provides high quality entertainment for weddings, parties, cooperate events and much more. All musicians in the band have studied at the Royal Northern College of Music and have experience in touring abroad and playing with original artists.
Florence Petitt• 11 Aug 2018
We booked The Last Call for our wedding and they were fantastic! Very responsive, patient and helpful in the run up, lovely polite people who did a great couple of sets! They had everyone straight on the dance floor - real pros. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Vaso Papagiannaki• 29 Mar 2017
Last Call made the trip to Greece to play for my engagement party. They made it so easy to organize such an event especially for people who have no idea how to hire a band/ organize the night etc. My party was fantastic and their music exactly what I wanted!
Georgia• 13 Nov 2017
Last call played for my birthday in Manchester city centre! Best party ever!
Ailis Mackay• 12 Jul 2017
Last Call made my birthday party extra special! Unforgettable night!! They are great people and very professional musicians!
George Manouras• 7 Sep 2017
Last Call played for my wedding on the 7th of September. Couldn't have asked for a better act! They are fun, talented and very nice people too!
- Do you do open-air acts?We do!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely. Just let us know of your request prior to your event!
- What style of music do you offer?We offer many different styles of music. All setlists are made upon request. We play pop, rock, top 40, indie, classics and much more!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA. No Lighting.
- How long do you play for?Set vary upon request. We usually do 2x45 minute sets or 3x45 minute sets or 2x1 hour sets.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or Cash.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We guarantee to play tunes our of setlist upon request prior to the event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks usually last 15 minutes.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private Parties, Weddings, Cooperate events.
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
American Boy - Estelle
Forget You - CeeLo Green
Le Freak - Chic
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Moondance - Van Morrison
Dancing in the ...