Last Call is an elegant self contained function band based in Greater Manchester. The band provides high quality entertainment for weddings, parties, cooperate events and much more. All musicians in the band have studied at the Royal Northern College of Music and have experience in touring abroad and playing with original artists.
Florence Petitt• Aug. 11, 2018
We booked The Last Call for our wedding and they were fantastic! Very responsive, patient and helpful in the run up, lovely polite people who did a great couple of sets! They had everyone straight on the dance floor - real pros. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Georgia• Nov. 13, 2017
Last call played for my birthday in Manchester city centre! Best party ever!
George Manouras• Sept. 7, 2017
Last Call played for my wedding on the 7th of September. Couldn't have asked for a better act! They are fun, talented and very nice people too!
Ailis Mackay• July 12, 2017
Last Call made my birthday party extra special! Unforgettable night!! They are great people and very professional musicians!
Vaso Papagiannaki• March 29, 2017
Last Call made the trip to Greece to play for my engagement party. They made it so easy to organize such an event especially for people who have no idea how to hire a band/ organize the night etc. My party was fantastic and their music exactly what I wanted!
Services From Last Call
Trio with Drums, Guitar & Female Vocals - 2 x 45 Minutes
5 Piece Party Band - 2 x 45 Minutes
Acoustic Duo (Guitar & Female Vocals) - 2 x 45 Minutes
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private Parties, Weddings, Cooperate events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or Cash.
- How long do you play for?Set vary upon request. We usually do 2x45 minute sets or 3x45 minute sets or 2x1 hour sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA. No Lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We guarantee to play tunes our of setlist upon request prior to the event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks usually last 15 minutes.
- What style of music do you offer?We offer many different styles of music. All setlists are made upon request. We play pop, rock, top 40, indie, classics and much more!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely. Just let us know of your request prior to your event!
- Do you do open-air acts?We do!
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
American Boy - Estelle
Forget You - CeeLo Green
Le Freak - Chic
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Moondance - Van Morrison
Dancing in the moonlight - Toploader
Price Tag - Jessie J
Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars
Valerie - Mark Ronson ft Amy Winehouse
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
Isn’t she Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Shape of you - Ed Sheeran
Somewhere only we know - Natasha Bedingfield
The Scientist - Coldplay
Pumped up Kicks - Foster the People
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
She will be loved - Maroon 5
Runaway baby - Bruno Mars
Use Somebody - King of Leon
Blame it on the boogie - MJ
All Night Long - Lionel Richie
Stitches - Shawn Mendez
Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
I don’t wanna lose your love - Carlos Santana
Castle in the snow - Kadebostany
Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
Hold The Line - Toto
Billy Jean - MJ
Burn This Disco Out - MJ
Smooth Criminal - MJ
New York - Paloma Faith
Hey Soul Sister - The Train
Royals - Lorde
Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
Umbrella - Rihanna
Belly Ache - Billie Eilish
We don't talk anymore - Charlie Puth
Toxic - Britney Spears
Castle On the Hill - Ed Sheeran
Cheap Thrills - Sia
And much more upon request!!