Lara Oliva is a Bubbly Singing Pianist who performs your favourite songs during your Wedding, Corporate party, Birthday or Private event
Lara Olivia has years of experience all around the world for working for cruise ships, theatre, piano bars, corporate , private parties and weddings.
Currently London based and working frequently at Piano Works West end, Farringdon, Waldorf Hilton Hotel, Parrot Bar, Crown Plaza and Blenheim Palace
Her repertoire covers a great variety of styles and her playlist is always flexible, knowing around 500+ songs she takes requests from you and your guests during her performance or learns them on forehand for that special moment or someone – she is happy to fulfil your music requests and tailor her performance to your taste and needs.
The beautifully crafted white baby grand by “Dutchgrand” is easily movable to any location inside or out and looks stunning in a ceremony environment
A romantic, warm, happy atmosphere, either background or interactive,...
Mike Howse• 19 Jan 2019
Can’t recommend Lara highly enough. Very professional and talented. Everyone at my party commented on how much they enjoyed her music. Thank you so much Lara for making my party such a success. All the best for the future.
Carla Rodrigues• 26 May 2018
Nothing compares to live music! Paul and Lara are both fantastic piano players as well as singers and I couldn't recommend them more.
Steve L• 1 Dec 2018
Lara was a fantastic booking for my wife’s birthday party mixing background performance during guests arrival and dinner then upped the tempo into dancing. Everyone was so impressed and Lara’s prompt arrival etc reassured. Very highly recommended by us and our friends.
Kav McCullagh• 17 May 2019
Lara performed for our company exhibition over 2 days. This was a high end luxury event and Lara was fantastic! Very professional and instantly adapted perfectly to the surroundings. Could not recommend enough. We had lots of visitors asking for Lara’s details. I think that says it all!
Carolien Lodewijkx• 20 Apr 2018
We would like to thank Lara and Paul so much for performing at our wedding. We loved both of your voices and your play at the piano. It was very lovely and not only we but also the guests were touched by the songs. It really gave our ceremony a personal and special feeling, even more than we had dreamed of. During the ceremony they played three songs and we cannot pick a favorite, because they were all so great. The only thing we regret is that we haven't booked the Royal Piano Show for the whol...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Birthdays Openings Dinner parties
- Who are your previous clients?Blenheim Palace, Bespoke events, Waldorf Hotel London, The National Wedding Show, The Parrot, Piano Works Farringdon London, Crystal Cruises Paris ,Spa Bridlington , Checkmate bar London ,PSV Eindhoven Netherlands,Maxim Piano Bar Amsterdam Netherlands,Volvo Netherlands, Club Downtown Trondheim Norway, Zachen Bergen Norway, Hospital Club London, De Luca Cambridge, Piano Kensington,
- How long do you play for?standard is 2 x 45 minutes but I can play as little or long as you like
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Professional Bose PA upto 500 guests Basic Stage lights if needed
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?3 x 2 m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending on your preferences and performance booked
- Our venue is not supplying any Piano or PaWe would be happy to arrange this for you.
Pop & Modern Ballads
All of me - John Legend
Angels - Robbie Williams
All about that bass - Maghan Trainor
American boy - Estelle
A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
A Thousand years - Christina Perr...