Hot Tub Hire Glasgow
Since 2012, Hot Tub Hire Glasgow has supplied over 3,700 hot tubs across the UK for people to enjoy the fun and relaxation of having an affordable, luxury hot tub delivered and installed to their home or holiday lodge. With hire prices starting from an incredible £123 for a four-day hire period we firmly believe that our hot tubs are hard to beat on price and quality.
As part of the UK’s largest award-winning hot tub rental company ‘Penguin Spas’, Hot Tub Hire Glasgow, provides the most extensive range of affordable luxury Jacuzzi styled hot tubs and portable hot tubs across Scotland for hire whether it be for a holiday home, birthday party, anniversary, hen night, stag night, music festival, nightclub or corporate event, we have the right hot tub for you.
- What access do I require for a solid hot tub?Our solid hot tubs (Wood-Burning Hot Tub, Hydro Spa, Quatro Spa, Dura Spa) requires access via the rear gate, garden, side entrance which needs to be wide enough to deliver the hot tub on its side, with a minimum width of each hot tub being; Wood Burning Hot Tub - 112cm Hydro Spa Hot Tub - 86cm Dura Spa Hot Tub – 79cm Quatro Spa Hot Tub – 76cm
- What access do I require for a portable / inflatable hot tub?Our portable hot tubs, the Swift & Tuscany are built in sections, whilst our inflatable hot tubs Camaro and Mono, are simply inflated and built on site so access is never a problem for any of our portable and inflatable hot tubs as they are easily walked through narrow passageways, front doors and side gates – prefect for those hard to reach locations.
- How long does it take to assemble the hot tub?Each hot tub should take as little as 30 minutes to fully assemble and a further 40 minutes for the water to reach the ideal level (if your water pressure is low, this may take a little longer).
- What are the electrical requirements?We would require access to a 13-amp standard socket, either inside your house or, if an outside power point, at least 3.5 metres away from the hot tub. For your safety the hot tub is provided with an RCD residual safety device.
- Do we need any special plumbing?No. In order to fill your hot tub with water, we would require preferably an outdoor tap; however, an indoor tap is sufficient. We provide all the necessary hoses and connections. Should you wish to use the hot tub that evening we would recommend using your indoor hot water tap so that the heating process can be speeded up?
- Where can I have the hot tub installed?For the best experience we recommend an outside location. It must be a flat area that is free of sharp objects. We can install indoors but we strongly recommend a structurally sound area that is very well ventilated. Remember the area surrounding the hot tub will get wet, so please bear this in mind.
- What is the minimum hire period?Our minimum hire period is four days, although our week hire period is the most popular with discounts being applied for longer lengths of hire.
- Can we hire a hot tub for my holiday home, holiday lodge?Yes, If you have found the perfect holiday lodge or log cabin and they don’t have a hot tub, don’t worry as we have the experience and expertise in working closely with holiday home owners to ensure your hot tub you hired is safely installed and at temperature prior to your arrival so all you need to do is switch the bubbles on, jump in and unwind.
- Can I hire a hot tub with a gazebo?Yes, we supply a range of professional aluminium pop-up gazebos or inflatable party tents for hire which can be added to your quotation from Poptop.
- Will you price match from another Hot Tub Hire Company?We constantly monitor our hot tub hire prices to remain competitive, however; if you find a like for like quote cheaper elsewhere, we guarantee to match that rental price – terms and conditions apply.
Private Hot Tub Hire
Our range of luxury hot tubs is a very popular addition to parties and costs very little in comparison to many other hire items. Whether you want to hire a hot tub for a hen night...