Exclusive Use Group Glamping Sites located close to Alton Towers & the Peak District. Perfect for Hen Party Weekends.
Hen Camp at The Grange & Hen Camp at Fieldhead Farm are two rural glamping sites offering Bell Tent accommodation for Hen Party groups Up to 24 people. If you're looking for an alternative hen party experience with family and friends, why not visit one of our Hen Camps. Each Hen Camp is situated in the relaxing surroundings of the countryside close to fantastic outdoor settings such as the Peak District and the National Forest, perfect for the energetic group members looking for excitement and adventure.
Each group has exclusive use of the site and can take advantage of all that's on offer.
The Grange is a tranquil countryside B&B offering both Bell Tent accommodation and rooms at the main building. Perfect if you have older group members or even pregnant ladies who want to part of the party celebration but need some home comforts a close hand if needed. Also at The Grange you have the opportunity to select from Mary's Food Menu, including Mick's Cooked BBQ. Located in the newly planted wood is not only your bell tents but your Wood Fired Hot Tub....say no more!
Brand New for 2019 is Hen Camp at Fieldhead Farm.
Located on a family run Dairy Farm just 10 minutes from the entrance of Alton Towers, the camp is set in a quiet corner of the site shaded on 2 sides by a small wood and the secret Dell Area which is communal space with a difference. 4 x Bell tents are pitched on decking over looking the countryside and the small lake in the distance, and the site has the option to add to extra pop up bell tents if your group is large.
Both sites have the communal firepit area every glamping site expects. So if you're planning onsite activities or simply fancy toasting marshmallows - the communal fire pit area is the place to be.
- Do you provide power supply?Each site has a mixture of solar power as well as mains power for the essential phone charging and hairdryers at the main building/cabin.
- What about marquee flooring?All our bell tents come with flooring.
- What about lighting in your marquee?Each site has battery powered lanterns as well as solar powered festoon lights.
- Do you provide marquee heating?Our Bell Tents don't come with heating....who needs a heater? It's Glamping... you have log burning stoves, fire pit areas and lots of blankets!
- Do you provide insurance cover?No
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?Activities/Food & Drink Options: We can certainly put you in contact with some fantastic recommended suppliers. From Yoga Workshops to Cocktail Master Classes or an afternoon Kayaking followed by a Floral Crown Workshop on Sunday afternoon. Let us know and we'll help!
Hen Camp also gives the option to recommend a variety of onsite & offsite activity and food options.
Let us know what you fancy or interesting places that you might fancy visiting nearby.