Harbottle and Jonas
•Highly rated acoustic duo
•Have a wealth of experience providing quality entertainment for a variety of different events.
•Repertoire includes over 100 upbeat and slow folky/acoustic cover songs.
•Male and female vocals with acoustic guitar, concertina and stompbox.
•Endorsed by BBC Introducing, Seasalt clothing and many folk icons.
•Happy to learn request songs.
Harbottle and Jonas are a acoustic/folk duo based in Totnes. Over the past six years, this talented duo have had extensive experience of music residencies, weddings and corporate events. The Duo have gigged extensively in Ireland, Italy and have appeared on Irish and Italian Radio & Television respectively.
'Phenomenal' - BBC Introducing
Harbottle & Jonas can also perform with just a battery powered amp if required.
Robert Holloway• 13 Jul 2019
My Wife and I wanted to leave a review to say how incredibly this duo are.
We utterly adored them and they made the evening so special. Everyone who came could tell how much passion they have for your craft and it really showed.
There were no issues on the day, no problems with learning our requests and they even managed to put up with our drunken families - all with a smile on their faces.
Even if you don't think you like folk music now, you will after hearing them.
In summary: Brilliant.
Sarah cox• 22 Jun 2017
We wanted to say a huge thank you for playing the music at our wedding - Harbottle and Jonas were absolutely amazing and helped make it such a special day for us. So many of our guests commented on how brilliant you were. Personally I will never forgot the way you played 'Ho Hey' by the Lumineers as I waited for Sarah to come down the aisle - it brought tears to my eyes and is a moment I will never forget. Incredible musical talent and very professional and easy to deal with in terms of organisa...
Zefi Karamanli• 24 Oct 2017
Great duo. We will definitely use them in the future.
Melissa Baxter• 2 Feb 2019
"We really could not be happier, thank you so much for performing at our wedding in Topsham. Thoroughly recommend to anyone (I just wish we could give more than 5 stars) and look forward to listening to your CD!
Absolutely lovely people and fabulous voices, suited our small venue very well. Dave made all the organisation very easy and gave us lots of choices prior to the Wedding. Thanks again!!"
Sarah Lawless - Wedding• 25 May 2019
"We just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to you both for joining us on Saturday and entertaining our guests so wonderfully. You are both so talented and we had loads of guests telling us how much they enjoyed your music! It was just perfect. Thank you too for the CD, that was a really thoughtful touch and will definitely be a firm favourite! All the best for the future and hope to see you on one of your normal tour dates very soon. Thank you again - you made our day amazing."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Upbeat Acoustic Duo
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing on National television and Radio. Performing at Kate Rusby's Festival in front of 700 people.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are always booked - usually from word of mouth. We put on a great live show. Our sound is varied and unique.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Intimate church gigs. Weddings. Coporate events. Pubs. Theatres. Festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?BBC Introducing, Sealsalt Clothing.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, cheque, cash.
- How long do you play for?Varies depending on request. Usually x2 45 minutes sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Two people, PA. We can squeeze into small spaces.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?All depends on what you require.
- Male and Female vocals
- Acoustic Guitar
- Stompbox/Bass Drum
Adele - Make You Feel My Love
Amy Whinehouse - Back To Black
Anais Mitchell - Wed...