Face the music are a five piece fully live cover band based in South Yorkshire. Covering chart/soul/rock & pop songs to ensure that everyone in the audience has a great time. The band has an excellent PA and a sound engineer to ensure every room size is filled with the appropriate level of high quality sound. The band has a full lighting rig and a haze machine for a truly atmospheric experience. Female and male vocals accompanied by quality musicians playing fully live with no track. The band have been on the circuit for over ten years and have a wealth of experience to ensure that your event runs smoothly without any issues. It is an energetic fun show to guarantee that your party/wedding guests are fully entertained. Interval music can be provided by the band and we also offer announcements and hosting to your event if required.
Lyn & Steve• Nov. 6, 2017
A friend recommended them to us. We were blown away by how professional they are. They looked great onstage and sounded amazing. They even matched our wedding colour scheme!!!
Heather & Jamie• Nov. 6, 2017
My husband was worried about the cost of a live band and thought we couldn’t afford them. We were stunned by the price and they even arranged a DJ for us to go through the same speakers. The evening was sorted!
They played on a trailer in the middle of a field and it might as well have been Wembley. They rocked it! We didn’t have to worry about anything!
Brian and Marion• Nov. 6, 2017
It was brilliant being able to speak to a human! Kris put our minds at rest after we were worried the stage might be a bit small for them – he came up with a solution and it looked great! Much better than a boring DJ
Ashby• Nov. 6, 2017
Not what we expected. So much more! Really worth the money.
Services From Face the Music
5 Piece Band With Male & Female Vocals - 2 x 45 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a five piece live pop/soul/covers band
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are fully live with the most competitive price in the market.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform at weddings, private parties, casinos, corporate events, festivals, clubs and dinner dance venues.
- Who are your previous clients?Gentings, Hilton, Butlins, Grosvenor, Haven, Weddings and private parties
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment by BACS or direct at the event.
- How long do you play for?One hour set or two forty five minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA with sound engineer and lighting system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes fully Pat tested
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with enough notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?a minimum 15 to 30 min break between sets if required
Marry You Bruno Mars
Shallow Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
Dance with me tonight Olly Murs
Dear future husband Meghan Trainer
Superstition Stevie Wonder
Valerie Amy Winehouse
I'm Alive Celine Dion
Proud Mary Tina Turner
Sex on fire The Killers
We found love Rihanna
Red Light Billy Ocean
Higher and Higher Jackie wilson
I will always love you Whitney
Havana Camilla Cabello
Plus many more fantastic covers