Elite Fun Casino Events
Elite fun casino events is a mobile fun casino entertainment company based in Essex, east of London. Owned an operated by Phil Beauman, an experienced Croupier and Casino Manager since 2000 both in the UK and onboard cruise ships worldwide.
Whether you are planning a party, wedding reception, corporate event or charity event we have everything to bring a touch of Vegas to your desired location and creating an "Elite" casino atmosphere. We supply luxury tables, casino quality chips, fun dollars and experienced, friendly croupiers to ensure your fun casino has the most authentic casino atmosphere for all your guests to enjoy. From children to grandparents, our fun casino will ensure everyone at your event is given a learn to play and explained how the games work, so everybody gets to enjoy the evenings entertainment without leaving anyone out.
We have the choice of roulette, blackjack and dice tables along with our one of a kind, custom made 8ft "Welcome to Las Vegas" light up sign whi...
Liane Wilcox (Alternate date to quote for is 23rd March 2019• 16 Mar 2019
What an amazing night. Getting me to work the Roulet wheel made it all the more special. Everyone had a great time. thank you.
- DO YOU NEED A LICENCE FOR A FUN CASINO?No not at all. The 2005 Gambling Act allows you to host a fun casino for non-commercial / charitable purposes without a licence. This means if you are not playing for real money and any profits made from organising the casino night are given to charity then you won’t need a licence.
- WHAT IF MY GUESTS HAVE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE?Experience is not an issue, after all this is a "FUN" casino and with Elite Fun Casino Events the emphasis is on FUN!!! All our Croupiers are genuine casino trained and will engage with your guests experienced or not. Croupiers are more than happy to explain the rules to anybody who is unsure of how to play or needs a refresher!! They may even offer experienced player insight into new tactics and stratagies if they so wish.
- CAN CHILDREN PLAY?Because the is no real money used we do allow children to play at the parents decretion however in line with out Terms & Conditions and due to insurance policies all children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- DO YOU HAVE PUBLIC LIABILITY POLICIES?Yes we are covered upto 10 Million and can gladly provide details to your venue should they wish.
- HOW MANY TABLES DO I NEED?This is entirely upto your discretion however as a guide Casino tables generally accommodate 7-10 players at a time. When booking you should take into account number of guests you have invited. We recommend 2-3 casino tables for up to 100 guests. Generally people opt for Roulette & Blackjack but we can also offer Craps, Poker & Wheel of Fortune.
Custom made fun casino tables. We can provide:
Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Texas Hold'em and Wheel of Fortune along with our vast array of props.
For the ultimate party we also run themed Bond & La...